• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Zen 2 (Ryzen 3000) - *** NO COMPETITOR HINTING ***

Associate
Your getting 10% more performance for 10% less $$$.. (Navi)
Ok i would have preferred a little less cost but the whole market seems to have jumped up a lot, thank your blue and green teams for that.

Navi has much better software, and i speak from a 1080ti which is like a quantum leap back in drivers and software over my old Vega.
Of course overclocking is... .still up in the air.

Permabanned
While I understand your point, are you really going to use a DEMO as a reason to buy a graphics card? Ray Tracing will not be around properly until at least the next gen Nvidia and AMD cards, so I see no problem with waiting a gen for it.
Well quickly googled 2070 was priced 450 same as this 570xt. Both 8gb ddr one does RT other does not. How that card is a good deal when You get less for same at this very second :D

Navi is what i expected... MEH but that 3900x for 500 bucks im up for this :D

Interesting observation on the 3600 vs 9600K CS:GO benchmarks...
At 1080p the 3600 was comfortably ahead, yet at 1440p in the demo the 9600K had the higher framerates, even if only marginally.
What could cause a CPU that wins at 1080p to not win at 1440p...? I don't think either are hitting a GPU bottleneck there.

Soldato
all depends on overclocking. Want to see overclocked vs overclocked hehe And cooler is **** on that card for 450....

But you just talked about how it was the same minus ray tracing. It isn't from what is shown, and Turing cards boost automatically for 90% of users who don't manually overclock it so I don't really get why that's a factor.

Can't argue about the cooler though, blowers are very 2013.

Permabanned
But you just talked about how it was the same minus ray tracing. It isn't from what is shown, and Turing cards boost automatically for 90% of users who don't manually overclock it so I don't really get why that's a factor.
well for me I'd rather have raytracing... biut in reality eeemmm both 2070 and 570xt are garbage for me. Got water cooled pascal titan so eeee no upgrade either for me :p gotta wait for NVs 7nm samsung gpus. Need bit more juice cant hold stable 60@4k on ultra heh.

Back
Top Bottom