FIFA 19

Soldato
Yeah no idea. Was a hard game, he changes direction so fast I mean he's got the best team in the game which helps.

He uses a lot of dpad tactics too which I found interesting as I never use them.
To me that's everything wrong with Fifa the past two years.

He made a comment about you abusing the scoop crosses mechanic's which I only seen you do twice in that video but yet he was just abusing the skill move mechanic's the whole game.

I guess there's different levels abusing etiquette that's ok by pros. It really rags me off

I really enjoy the crossing meta this year as it feels like real football. Even the vollys.

When was the last time you seen a real football match where the whole team was using skill moves.

I guess pros just want fifa dance off edition.

Soldato
To me that's everything wrong with Fifa the past two years.

He made a comment about you abusing the scoop crosses mechanic's which I only seen you do twice in that video but yet he was just abusing the skill move mechanic's the whole game.

I guess there's different levels abusing etiquette that's ok by pros. It really rags me off

I really enjoy the crossing meta this year as it feels like real football. Even the vollys.

When was the last time you seen a real football match where the whole team was using skill moves.

I guess pros just want fifa dance off edition.

My team isn't set up for the scoop crossing, if I catch Ronaldo back post I'll have a dabble. It wasn't on in that game and his team was too tall and strong at the back.

I couldn't really get a grasp of the game the connection was pretty woeful.

That said he deserved it in the end but he abuses game mechanics more/better than I possibly can. It's more of a shame I missed out on Elite because of him lol.

Atleast he said I was a good player and didn't let him embarass me. I watched him play 6 games after that and he destroyed everyone except his final game.

Soldato
Guys, your opinions please...

I'm thinking of getting FUT Birthday Son (88, RW) to replace Gold Salah (88, RW). Is that a waste of money?
I should probably point out that 400,000 coins for Son would make him the 2nd most expensive player I own, is he worth it? 400,000 is a pretty big deal for me, I'm wondering if I can do better with it.

The team is pretty poor, hence wondering if I could do more with the 400,000 coins.
I play 4-1-3-2 with

Aubameyang - Aguero
Hazard - De Bruyne - Salah
Kante
Robetson (86, IF I think) - Azpilicueta - Vertonghen - Walker
Ederson (94, TOTS)

(All Gold cards unless otherwise stated)

Permabanned
Guys, your opinions please...

I'm thinking of getting FUT Birthday Son (88, RW) to replace Gold Salah (88, RW). Is that a waste of money?
I should probably point out that 400,000 coins for Son would make him the 2nd most expensive player I own, is he worth it? 400,000 is a pretty big deal for me, I'm wondering if I can do better with it.

The team is pretty poor, hence wondering if I could do more with the 400,000 coins.
I play 4-1-3-2 with

Aubameyang - Aguero
Hazard - De Bruyne - Salah
Kante
Robetson (86, IF I think) - Azpilicueta - Vertonghen - Walker
Ederson (94, TOTS)

(All Gold cards unless otherwise stated)

Teams not poor at all! Be tempted to upgrade Azpilicueta or Vertongen at some point.

I never got on with Salah, 88 Son looks to be a better card but I have not used him.

Soldato
My team isn't set up for the scoop crossing, if I catch Ronaldo back post I'll have a dabble. It wasn't on in that game and his team was too tall and strong at the back.

I couldn't really get a grasp of the game the connection was pretty woeful.

That said he deserved it in the end but he abuses game mechanics more/better than I possibly can. It's more of a shame I missed out on Elite because of him lol.

Atleast he said I was a good player and didn't let him embarass me. I watched him play 6 games after that and he destroyed everyone except his final game.
I do like Boris always seems to be excellent at defending. Just it irked me when he had a little moan about your two attempted crosses compared to his skill move spam. But that's not really his fault also it's just the state of the game. Suits a younger player.

Thought you played extremely well in the first half but seemed to push it a little bit two much in the second half but that's just a critique from a below average player lol and you were playing a world champion at one stage in his career.

Last edited:
Soldato
Teams not poor at all! Be tempted to upgrade Azpilicueta or Vertongen at some point.

I never got on with Salah, 88 Son looks to be a better card but I have not used him.
I guess it's relative, compared to some on here with half a team of Icons and the other half TOTY/TOTS, it's a pretty poor team.
I find that some games Salah can't miss, but most of the time I can't cut him inside and he's not great at crossing with his weak foot.
I'm not sure who to upgrade my defence with. I thought about Van Dijk, but other than a much better physical stat he's worse that Azpilicueta in just about everything else. Maybe the FUT Birthday Walker or the UCL LIVE Davinson Sanchez?
If I didn't get Son I could get one of those 2 and TOTS Doherty...

Soldato
My three player pack luck strikes again

665-D41-C4-719-F-4-CD0-8995-BA0-FF5-FACD2-A.png

Soldato
I don’t know how many packs I’ve done, not a silly amount but quite a few. Had various 85/86 pulls but that’s the first serie A TOTS I’ve got

Tbh he doesn’t fit in my team but will probably use him for the weekly squad battle objective then put him into an icon SBC

They’re good value packs for around 4K, especially considering after every 6 you get another one for “free” (assuming you don’t get duplicates)

Soldato
I do like Boris always seems to be excellent at defending. Just it irked me when he had a little moan about your two attempted crosses compared to his skill move spam. But that's not really his fault also it's just the state of the game. Suits a younger player.

Thought you played extremely well in the first half but seemed to push it a little bit two much in the second half but that's just a critique from a below average player lol and you were playing a world champion at one stage in his career.
Thanks, and I can agree re second half. I got desperate and forced it way too much. I think had that been 5-10 games earlier I'd have performed much better and more relaxed but that was a must win and odds stacked massively against me from the squad screen lol.

Soldato
About 35 packs later, Dzeko & Peresic, I guess thats 2 more towards higher end SBCs, but sad!

It's definitely a grind, keep going you'll hit something big ;)

Just go on the transfer market and snipe golds from a specific league for 350/400 coins, you only need 6 or 7 in the right position to get the 40 chem points needed, then pad it out with discard golds from any league

Snipe what you can then add duplicates back into your club once you've done the SBC

Back
Top Bottom