FIFA 19

Man of Honour
I've started throwing in a few dodgy chip crosses and it's just so effective. Stupid but it's winning me loads of games on the laggy garbage servers...

Even little attackers somehow manage to beat defenders and win headers :D nice EA.

Man of Honour
When you say chip crosses, I take it you mean tapping the cross button rather than holding it ?

I mean clicking R3 to scoop the ball in the air, and then crossing it.

It messes with the defensive AI somehow and also gives your players more time to get in position and jump due to the trajectory of the ball.

Not really how we want to play FIFA, but needs must... the gameplay is so slow at times I can barely string passes together.

Soldato
I hate using stuff like that, I sometimes use the flick to get past people into a position to cross but I hate that it is a game-breaking mechanic that you are actually trying to just use as an actual useful skill, similar with the space you gain doing a short corner and rainbow flick cross, stupidly effective.

Soldato
Urgh, got Mancini.

Oh well, did it for free and it's the worst pick I've had out of the guaranteed TOTS draws. De Ligt, Laporte, Da Costa and Aspas are hard to complain about.

Back
Top Bottom