• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Radeon VII Owners Thread

Associate
Your CPU was running below ambient then?

And sorry, I forgot to mention that it was the EK block when I posted. I suspect that our voltages are the same is because the voltage steps are in fixed increments that are larger than the ones Wattman uses. I also had my GPU set to 2025Mhz which is stable in all games as far as I have seen. With a longer test/session I'm sure my power consumption would peak higher too. But I guess it depends on the stress test. I'll see how it copes with one of my multi-hour Division sessions.

I think that low is just the initial startup temp on the CPU.

Associate
RAL is coming with the 7/7 driver update, with initial DX9 & DX11 support. DX12 & Vulkan later. Support is general rather than per game. Some working better than others, though.

Polaris and up to benefit apparently.

Keeping my RVII, then.

Caporegime
Associate
I don't understand why they would put so many sections with "dead flow" in the block. But otherwise this looks like an interesting design. Looks to be the least restrictive on flow out of all of the Radeon VII blocks.

Back
Top Bottom