Asus Zenfone 6 (2019)

Associate
dPowME4.jpg

Specs
  • Snapdragon 855
  • 5000mah battery
  • 64GB & 6GB RAM (£499*) / 128GB & 6GB RAM (£549*) / 256GB & 8GB RAM (£599*) / 512GB & 12GB RAM (Limited run special version. Don't know price but probably a lot more expensive)
  • MicroSD slot
  • 6.4" 2340x1080 IPS screen
  • Rear fingerprint sensor
  • Headphone jack
  • Dual speakers
  • Hi-Res Audio support
  • Very parred back stock-like ZenUI (Android 9 Pie), bootloader unlockable
  • 48MP (standard) and 13MP (wide) lenses

This thing looks about as perfect a phone you can get in today's phone market. I'm not 100% sure of those prices, but I think they're about right.

As someone who doesn't bother with selfies or face unlock and things like that, I see the flip up camera a bit more of a gimmick, and I'm not expecting to be blown away by the quality of the photos, but all the other specs are absolutely killer, especially for the price.

No IPX rating given the camera mechanism, but I frankly have never been in a situation where I want to use my phone in or near water, so that whole thing is pointless to me anyway. I wish removable batteries were still a thing, but I think we are long past companies giving this option now, so this is about as good a replacement for my LG V20 that I could think of given the huge battery.

Associate
Does this have an official release date yet? Seen a few reviews also and this is the only phone that interests me currently.

edit: Just done a bit of digging, June 19th apparently.

Soldato
Decent device with a slot that houses dual SIM cards and a micro SD card slot.

However sub par LCD panel puts me off otherwise a very decent device.

Back
Top Bottom