Thought it was time to go Hybrid

Soldato
OP
Thanks for the kind comments all.

Plate won’t be on long as I’ve got my private reg to put on once the paperwork comes back.

Yeah the style of the plate is weird, I’ve seen similar on Aventadors etc. I will go for a smaller rectangle plate for sure.

Yeah the GTR steering felt a little over assisted tbh.

Gearbox doesn’t really bother with 7 through to 9 until you get to motorway speeds, although you can select them manually if you wish.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Nooooice! Well jel! How much kiddo?

Gtr "handles well but doesn't feel it" is because of all the computronics, old skylines had similar feel but were never deathly fast so quickly learnable (?? What's the correct word?)

Plate is horrendous but can't do much about it really except leave it off. Yeh, definitely leave it off and throw it on your windscreen when you park up.

Soldato
Do think the NSX is too quickly snubbed just because it's a Honda. To me, it looks rather epic and is a proper tour-de-force of the current hybrid tech.

Perfect colour combination too. :cool:

Soldato
This is a car which never seemed to set the world on fire...I seem to remember it getting a kind of "meh" response when it came out. But I'm not sure why - I think it looks fantastic and I love the idea of hybrid technology in sportscars. Enjoy :)

Back
Top Bottom