Mordhau [first-person Medieval multiplayer fighting game]

Soldato
CDA936BDEA1A88E81B03AD11A79ECDC336EA6F24

I don't think I'll ever be that good, but I had a fun round the other night on Grad.

Associate
I've seen this referred to as the Apex Legends of medieval games, on account of it's "simplified" combat, especially when compared to the Mount & Blade series. I can't honestly agree, as I've played Mordhau for a few hours, and I actually find it very intricate!

Last edited:
Soldato
I've seen this referred to as the Apex Legends of medieval games, on account of it's "simplified" combat, especially when compared to the Mount & Blade series. I can't honestly agree, as I've played Mordhau for a few hours, and I actually find it very intricate!
There is way more depth than just swing block and parry, it's not even easily explainable the "meta" as they call it, the accel to drag morph feign gambles

Soldato
This is a real love/hate game for me. I. Plugging away at it in the hope I'll just "get gud" at some point
Perhaps someone can join me in setting up an overclockers academy?
Message me in trust if you are interested in something like that, where we can all share and learn together, maybe even get good enough to be a clan at some point.

What level are you and do you go on duel servers much?

Soldato
Perhaps someone can join me in setting up an overclockers academy?
Message me in trust if you are interested in something like that, where we can all share and learn together, maybe even get good enough to be a clan at some point.

What level are you and do you go on duel servers much?
Im level 12 and mainly do Frontline. User name is ๖ۣۜR3APER

Soldato
Had some fun rounds with illuminist earlier, if anyone else wants to play feel free to add me, link is in my signature!
While you were carving up the entire server I was in the improvised arena in the same place as you with a ref, I killed 12 people in a row in there including the ref only to be beaten by a final 2 vs 1 against me it was so much fun.
You are a great player mr bear!

Permabanned
Can i get 4k 120fps somehow here? I loved Chivalry 73-3 is my record pub stomp lol but it does not play nice with DSR or above 120fps.

At the minute i want 4k 120fps on my 1080 and 4790k system is this too much? Some games are but i am not buying a 2080 for 25% or spending 1000 quid for 50% either. I was hoping to maybe play on 4k low which i do on some games to great effect.

Back
Top Bottom