Marvel's Avengers game (2020)

Caporegime
Oh dear, oh dear.

When you license the Avengers but not the MCU version...

Scant details but it sounds like another 'Games as a service' type thing.

A few extra details announced during the conference:

• Single player and multiplayer co-op
  • No loot boxes and no pay to win
  • Every new superhero and every new region will be delivered at no additional cost.
  • A sneak peek of Hank Pym was revealed with a short teaser right at the end of the press conference.

Soldato
I can understand them not using the MCU version, for a number of reasons. I can't understand such a big franchise having such a lacklustre trailer. And having Cap as a playable character kinda undermines the fact you killed him in the trailer!

Caporegime
I can understand them not using the MCU version, for a number of reasons. I can't understand such a big franchise having such a lacklustre trailer. And having Cap as a playable character kinda undermines the fact you killed him in the trailer!
Cost being a massive one. If their deal doesn't include their likenesses in digital format so they'd need to negotiate individually and that would be, to put it mildly, expensive.

Soldato
Black Widow looking like Prince Charming from Shrek

Seems like Black widow was too hot for game so they just took thor's model and removed his beard.

Scarlett Johansson : Am i a joke to you?

Black widow be making all the ladies quiver. With that jaw line.

Imagine being the last person to join the lobby and getting stuck as black widow.

Black Widow be lookin like Quagmires transgender dad

Me: "Huh... I actually think she looks like Cobie Smulders, cosplaying as Black Widow."

Associate
I don't have problem with Crystal Dynamics making Avengers game and it is set in alternate universe to the MCU,I'm pretty happy with the voice cast aswell but the character models itself they could have tried going original concept design like Spiderman PS4 or get inspirations from the comics and not 50% replicate the looks of the MCU actors/actress.

Soldato
I saw this and my instant thought was the characters faces for the most part look completely off.

It has nothing to do with using current actors faces as well that would just be insanely expensive and makes sense not to use them

The design just look off, black window being the worse offender imo

Back
Top Bottom