Alex Jones..

Commissario
Do paedos like deep pan or thin crust?
It's the ones that ask for anchovies on their pizza that you really want to watch out for, they're into some seriously nasty stuff.

i like the fact that even in the "proof" that Tango offered the enail is "I think he paid $65,000 of tax payers money on hot dogs" not "he paid", and as proof is pretty much nonsense anyway without actual supporting evidence (in court it would be hearsay at best), and likely based on incomplete rumour about say what was paid for a catered event at the white house.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
So a tech writer for Arstechnica that goes by the name of "Dr Pizza" has just been caught trying to solicit very young children for him to abuse

www.dailydot.com/layer8/peter-bright-charged-soliciting-sex-minors/

But I thought we were all the crazy conspiracy theorists when we said pizza is related to pedophilia?

uk1ZfVv.jpg

Reminds me of another story from a while ago in Paulsgrove where a Paediatrician got abuse by locals as they thought her job was a "paedo"...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2000/aug/30/childprotection.society

Last edited:
Soldato
Blokes a moron, but I do worry for the future of our country, free speech, and forced behavior and opinions.

We really need a decent, independent alternative to YouTube.

Soldato
There's that Red one, got some decent content.

Yeah but you can tell it’s difficult for them. There’s topics I’m interested in, but judging by what I’ve seen they’ve got no budget for wardrobe; barely a thread on their backs. Poor things.

They seem to really enjoy it though.

Soldato
I'm sure if they are pedos then there would be more physical evidence (if people investigated offline) than pizza words in emails or documents.

It wouldnt surprise me if there were these rings, because its a way to blackmail people.

It's been said often that the people we see in positions of power have all been comprised in some way in order to be controled. So the politicians all end up saying similar things, make promises to become leader and then act the same as the last leader.

Caporegime
He's doing his job. He's a public commentator and is keeping the/a conversation going, analyzing all sides of the equation. Even when he's now gone people will analyse him for all his good and bad qualities.

Some of you in here are harsh - you can't find anything good about him?

He's trying to expose the Catholic Church by having experts on, he's trying to highlight the issues in South Africa, South America and other places.

Trying to examine whether 4g or 5g is causing cancer, highlighting the problems with chemicals in the food, water and pharmaceuticals.

Trying to expose corrupt politicians, celebrities(like Weinstein) and corrupt company practices.

Incorrect.

He is a con man who is trying to make money from people's gullibility.

Soldato
Incorrect.

He is a con man who is trying to make money from people's gullibility.

Who cares? Just don't watch him. I watched a few of his videos, took them with a grain of salt and found some of them entertaining and some of them boring. Why on Earth people being offended by words equates to being banned from a platform is beyond me, bunch of wimps.

Caporegime
Who cares? Just don't watch him. I watched a few of his videos, took them with a grain of salt and found some of them entertaining and some of them boring. Why on Earth people being offended by words equates to being banned from a platform is beyond me, bunch of wimps.

The parents of the kids who were murdered are offended because he has been telling people that it was all a hoax.

I don't think the parents are being unreasonable.

Soldato
The parents of the kids who were murdered are offended because he has been telling people that it was all a hoax.

I don't think the parents are being unreasonable.

Why were the parents even aware of what Alex Jones said on his Youtube channel? Are there no other people who said Sandy Hook might have been a hoax? Are we banned from talking about conspiracy theories incase the victims get upset? He has since rescinded those remarks by the way, though that hasn't been widely reported.

Soldato
Are we banned from talking about conspiracy theories incase the victims get upset?

Yes. These are new rules (to be applied selectively) from YouTube.

You-Tube-Rules0.jpg

You-Tube-Rules1.jpg

Doubting the accepted version of events is now Hate Speech.

Caporegime

You-Tube-Rules0.jpg

You-Tube-Rules1.jpg

Well when parents of murdered children are harassed for months on end because some inbred hick thinks otherwise, then yes it is.

If you were to equally walk up to a 90 year old survivor of Auschwitz and said it never happened, and did it constantly, calling them, sending them mail, stalking them for months, i'd hope the book was thrown at them VERY hard. Same with 9/11 victims, victims of Armenian genocide, victims of communism and populism, victims of just about anything being harassed when it's very clear it happened is grounds for telling you to get the **** off the platform.

Caporegime
YouTube are not a court of law. Alex Jones was sued for defamation by parents - that's fine. YouTube taking it upon itself to determine what is truth and what is not, is harmful.

Neither are they are government company, you agree to the rules when you sign up and every time you log in or look at the site, if you don't like it, don't use it.

This forum isnt a court of law either, but you'll still get banned for calling someone a racist term.

Soldato

You-Tube-Rules0.jpg

You-Tube-Rules1.jpg

That is absolutely crazy. Youtube doesn't include in their hate speech people with differing Political views. So you can still chant "punch a nazi" aimed at, say, Republicans or Conservatives.

Well when parents of murdered children are harassed for months on end because some inbred hick thinks otherwise, then yes it is.

If you were to equally walk up to a 90 year old survivor of Auschwitz and said it never happened, and did it constantly, calling them, sending them mail, stalking them for months, i'd hope the book was thrown at them VERY hard.

Alex Jones isn't responsible for what other people say or do unless he tells them to do that, he's only responsible for what he says or what he directly incites. Yes I should be allowed to tell a 90 year old Auschwitz survivor that I don't believe it happened (I of course wouldn't), if he told me he wasn't interested and to go away and I continued to do so then it gets to harassment, which you're trying to conflate with free speech because you don't really have much of an argument.

Back
Top Bottom