FIFA 19

Soldato
Looking at doing an icon sbc but don't think I'll be able to afford Gullit, PIM Socrates and Eusabio look possible with the possibility of going boring and doing Vieira?

Soldato
I got Socrates and he's good, sometimes can be a little clunky but good in the air , strong and scores some outrages goals.If i was to choose out of that list i'd be trying Eusebio. I don't think i'll complete another before the next game comes out but looking at where my team is weak is a RW and a CDM/CM so i'll probs look at Figo or Best for RM/RW and Mattheus for CDM

Soldato
Eusebio is deadly, depends what you have attacking/defensive wise already. :)

Tricky, upfront ATM I have TOTS Bernardo Silva or TOTS Gomez behind Ronaldo & Prime Best when doing 41212, in 433-4 I have Prime Nedved, Ronaldo & Prime Best with Silva or Gomez again behind, the thoughts behind Eusabio or Socrates was to either put one up with Ronaldo and put Best behind allowing me to throw the TOTS in the SBCs.

Midfield is slightly weaker, in 433 the CMs are FB De Rossi & PIM Seedorf, in 41212 De Rossi CDM, Seedord & Nedved CMs, so its tricky.

Defense wise its all fine really, PIM Puyol, TOTS Laporte, 89 Florenzi & FS Mendy with TOTS Ter Stegen in goal.

Soldato
Going through higher end untradables, got these which hopefully should contribute well for Eusabio:

TOTS Al Buraik
Bale
Prime Baresi
90 Bergkamp
Prime Campbell (Fort the Icon Part)
TOTS Sancho
Possibly TOTS Gomez
EOE Cech
TOTS De Jong
FB Tevez
FB Boateng
CL Fabinho