BMW demand full payment of modified M4 on finance

Soldato
Yep, the problem for BMW is I don't think they can simply return it to standard and sell it as an "approved" car. They would auction it off as is and probably without a warranty, since it's now a timebomb.

There is a higher risk of damage to things you can't easily check, like internal engine components. Did he rebuild the engine using forged parts before sticking all this extra power through it? I'm guessing not.

Last edited:
Associate
Man like Ricky innit... He has posted a video with the typical "f the haters" since then. I stumbled upon his channel, there are some gorgeous cars on there but his video, along with the comments on youtube just highlight a lack of understanding of PCP is. He didn't just mod with with a few bits and pieces - he went with a methanol injection among other things.

The other issue is that clearly he isnt shooting his videos on private roads/tracks and instead doing seriously high and dangerous speeds on public roads.

But bun the haters innit fam.

Soldato
I can't imagine the exhaust is going to last long. Or his licence if the police catch him out :p

That sound is really metalic, not nice.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
He's back... Don't know about anyone else, but the exhaust flapping away on lift off just sounds horrendous :/
driving like a woman's private parts down a narrow b-road...
its a wonder he hasn't killed anyone (much less himself) yet...

Soldato
He's going to get caught eventually. He going up and down the same roads over and over and the locals in rural areas do report people doing that, you can hear loud cars for miles. One day the cops will be on one of those straights waiting for him.

Man of Honour
driving like a woman's private parts down a narrow b-road...
its a wonder he hasn't killed anyone (much less himself) yet...

Seems to be an increase lately in YouTubers doing car stuff hurtling around normal roads at silly speeds :( hope they get clamped down on.

Man of Honour
Seems to be an increase lately in YouTubers doing car stuff hurtling around normal roads at silly speeds :( hope they get clamped down on.
indeed. i hope he either does this crap on a track, or lose his licence. i don't mind whichever comes first...
reckless driving kills. he needs to spend a day in a trauma intensive care unit...and the patients in there are the lucky ones...

Man of Honour
Guy seems a bit of a wet lettuce, why is he popular?

I'm not against a bit of speed where appropriate, but he seems to be effectively racing around on public roads - sometimes near other traffic. I hope the police are monitoring him.

Soldato
I have followed LLF since 2016 and i think the channel has changed a fair bit. I have looked at some of his meets and it just seems to get full of the donut / burnout / drift / pops and bangs culture which is a shame as having met Ricky a few times hes actually sound. Just them crowds.

Somebody said to me the other day M3's etc are the superdry of cars. I actually wouldn't disagree but its because they do it so bloody well

Caporegime
Sounds terrible, on lift off and the rest of the time as well. Ruined a potentially nice exhaust note. And I'm sorry but I can't help but think that he looks like a ******* even just from his seating position and facial expression when driving it. :p

Back
Top Bottom