*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
...they literally explained it there. The possibility to preorder is simply for people who wish to support the studio further. Why do people kickstart things? Why do people buy Collector's Editions? Why do people preorder? Because they want to support the studios and their projects.

I understand that, I understand people want to support a company and it's up to the person that's doing it. I don't judge anyone for doing it.

Associate
Very excited for this. Looks like i'll be moving to a Ryzen chip when the 3000 series releases and, most likely, a new GPU closer to release. My poor 1080 will likely get stomped running this at 3440x1440.

Caporegime
Very excited for this. Looks like i'll be moving to a Ryzen chip when the 3000 series releases and, most likely, a new GPU closer to release. My poor 1080 will likely get stomped running this at 3440x1440.
This is my worry as I have that card and that res. 2080 seems like the obvious choice but it's still a little rich for my blood.

Caporegime
Yeah, the 2080 and R7 seem the logical and therefore ideal step up from my 980Ti, but they're still a bit pricey. Might end up going for the 5700XT.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Nice trailer. Nice to see Keanu in there. Get the feeling it will be a PS5 launch title as Final Fantasy 7 remake is being released the same month also I think?

Will be picking up a RTX 3070 or greater. Probably will get the 3080 Ti and play this game for a month and then sell it and stick a RTX 3070 back in. Either that or just play it on PS5. Will need to see how good the RTX stuff mentioned will be before deciding.

In the mean time will get a zen 2 cpu. Hopefully they will optimise the game to work well on it.

Soldato
You are only saying that because you have warranty, otherwise you would cries, if it dies :p

On the contrary, I'm upgrading my case for wc'ing (although, I've been toying with the idea to get back into wc'ing for years...) and I've been looking at getting a slightly longer 2080 ti (2 of them in sli), gifting my current 2080 ti to the wife like I did my 1080 ti... Thus, if it dies, not my problem :D

Soldato
im hoping my titan x pascal will run this pretty maxed out

1080p for you

There was a new 45 min press demo shown behind closed doors today.

Some of the press are blowing their loads - several are claiming it’s GOTY 2020, well obviously you can’t know that but yeah Cyberpunk is looking guuuuud

Soldato
1080p for you

There was a new 45 min press demo shown behind closed doors today.

Some of the press are blowing their loads - several are claiming it’s GOTY 2020, well obviously you can’t know that but yeah Cyberpunk is looking guuuuud

From what little engine footage (trailer) and screenshots we've seen. The detail is certainly a lot sharper and crisper since the demo we originally saw. I can't wait until October when a full public demo becomes visible.

Soldato
Yeah, this is going to be an expensive year I think...

Currently on an i7-2600/980ti, thinking an upgrade to ryzen (either 2700x or 3600) and a 2070 (or maybe a 2080) is on the (credit :p) cards, will certainly be keeping a close eye on black Friday and boxing day sales!!

Back
Top Bottom