Racism or not?

Caporegime
It is in a culture when anti-"white" racism is normal and strongly encouraged.

For a brief period of time there was a general move towards genuine equality, where a person is seen as a person. In terms of racism, that was most eloquently expressed by (unsurprisingly) Martin Luther King when he talked about people being "judged not by the colour of their skin but by the content of their character". Now we're moving away from it again, back to biological group identity being the dominant ideology. The position of various group identities in the hierarchy changes, but the basic idea remains the same. The regressive left has destroyed King's dream as it has destroyed concepts such as "equality", "tolerance", "diversity" and "liberalism". It has done more harm than other equally irrationally prejudiced but more honest ideologies.

Let’s be entirely honest here, how much of that was also in the shoulders of businesses, institutions and governments failing to be equitable?

Dreams die quickly in human terms when the reward isn’t instantly in reach, and (shall focus on the US, as it’s the focal point of all this crap) suddenly there are reasons to subvert via all manner of ways that aren’t easy to resolve, because it is a hard subject for many especially once they’ve entrenched themselves in racist/racially charged bubbles.

It’s a failure of leadership in being inherently racist in the US after decades of seeing them as slaves, some just never got over it on both sides and likely never will. It doesn’t help that politicians, lobbyists and special interest groups found it was a vote winner/product seller to push white America or the inverse.

MLKs message is long been corrupted into abject worthlessness. Especially in a time governed by quick hatred filled attacks with no desire for discourse anymore.

People just want to bang the drums of war until it’s on the doorstep with a foot blocking closure.

Soldato
They spent half the time at work criticising the laws and values of people in this country. They've literally told me they're only here to make money and consider Western values a threat to their way of life. I also had a gay colleague at work who they refused to speak to or make physical contact with citing 'religious beliefs' as the excuse.

Have mentioned this here before but had a muslim colleague who openly said in the office that gay people were "abominations" and should be removed. I don't know whether remove means executed or imprisoned, but either way, it was pretty alarming. And I do think if it had been a non-Muslim, White person going round the office saying such things they'd have been fired same-day. But this was a "cultural value".

To the person who asked what's wrong with White people being a minority in an area, nothing based on skin colour. But with skin colour as a proxy indicator for cultural values, yes - that can be worrying. I'm more worried by a White muslim convert than a naturalised Arab or Pakistani person who doesn't give a stuff about religion. It's not skin colour, it's culture. But some people are absolutely adamant they know what I believe better than I do and that I must be a racist for disliking Islam.

Caporegime
There was a poll done a few years ago where 52% of British Muslims said that homosexuality should be made illegal so it's not exactly surprising. What's baffling is that on the one hand you've got the left championing LGB rights and on the other they're importing a culture which is at odds with it all and then when people like Tommy Robinson point out the incompatibility the left call him an Islamophobe. Anyone who falls into the LGB category SHOULD be an Islamophobe for good reason.

Caporegime

For a brief period of time there was a general move towards genuine equality, where a person is seen as a person. In terms of racism, that was most eloquently expressed by (unsurprisingly) Martin Luther King when he talked about people being "judged not by the colour of their skin but by the content of their character". Now we're moving away from it again, back to biological group identity being the dominant ideology. The position of various group identities in the hierarchy changes, but the basic idea remains the same. The regressive left has destroyed King's dream as it has destroyed concepts such as "equality", "tolerance", "diversity" and "liberalism". It has done more harm than other equally irrationally prejudiced but more honest ideologies.

The left can't judge someones character because that would mean recognising them as an individual rather than as a group (collective). It would also require them to 'discriminate' by making a 'biased' personal judgement.

Last edited:
Soldato

I suppose to be fair in general the Muslims I worked alongside weren't so much "anti-white" as simply intolerant and utterly prejudiced against anything that wasn't the norm within their own culture and belief system.

Ironically, given they themselves are a minority in this country, they're probably the most racist and narrow minded people I've encountered directly in my entire life. I know I shouldn't tar all Muslims with the same brush based on a couple I've met but it does concern me whether it's more than just a few bad apples. Watching the Stacey Dooley video shows me that there are clearly others with very similar views.

Last edited:
Soldato
I for one am behind the#nowhitesaviours campaign, I'll not be donating a single penny to the **** hole that is Africa

Same, whats the point? now you get crapped on for being white and trying to do charity work?

Alrighty then. Leave them to it....

But I must say, it's easy for that idiot Lammy to say that when he's not the one starving in Africa. He sits and posts this drivel from his cushy office at his overpaid government job.

Quite repulsive tbh......

Soldato
Probably don't get that much anyway, we've (westerners) have been sending money for how many years? And how much as been resolved?

I suppose we wont get to see the dictators new Mercedes or the charity CEOs new beemer

This is pretty much why sending money to Africa is utterly hopeless

Just watch Empire of Dust. It's a real eye opener

Back
Top Bottom