OcUK Car Meet: Supercar Fest - Saturday July 20th with very LIMITED SPACES!

Caporegime
Interested in this, not sure if I’ll make it due to prior a commitment , not to mention a Focus Diesel estate would look a bit out of place amongst who’s attending! :o :D

If it makes it better the two wheels were once the fastest production bike on earth.

Oh, pray tell more! - you’ve probably posted in the bike forum, but as a head of a local MC once told me, bikers don’t like truckers so I don’t venture there!

Man of Honour
Interested in this, not sure if I’ll make it due to prior a commitment , not to mention a Focus Diesel estate would look a bit out of place amongst who’s attending! :o :D

Oh, pray tell more! - you’ve probably posted in the bike forum, but as a head of a local MC once told me, bikers don’t like truckers so I don’t venture there!
I always find truckers the best drivers for giving me room and not blocking my filtering so you're alright by me.

Current bike is one of these https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_CBR1100XX

Caporegime
Nice to know :) - it’s the minority of truckers who brim their diesel tanks & don’t use mirrors that do it for most bikers I think!

As for the bike, :cool: :)

ifind most truck drivers to be considerably more aware of their surroundings than most other road users.

Unlike idiot van drivers :p

Soldato
I'm considering this, any objections to a fat power ranger on two wheels joining in?

If it makes it better the two wheels were once the fastest production bike on earth.

I'll bring some 8 year old Jack3d and we can have a Gym Rats meet at the same time, you can deadlift a bike right?

Soldato
This looks interesting and local to me, about 30miles away...couple of questions.

1 - Would our cars be "on display"? As my alloys need a serious refurb lol
2 - Is it just an event to just look at and talk about cars?

1) Technically yes, but amongst a sea of other punters so not really. Rest assured my car is in dire need of some tidying aswell which won't be done! I might clean it though.
2) Pretty much, it's a general car show in the grounds of a hillclimb. There will be cars heading up the hill all day, but not really in a competition format. Still chance to hear some tasty motors and probably see some special cars you wouldn't see on the road.

I'm planning on driving up Friday night and camping, think some of the others are aswell so it'll be a bit of an OcUK social aswell (not that I've ever met any of you!). I was hoping we might have time for some passenger rides aswell but depends what the mood is.

If you check the Facebook page they seem to post a lot of good updates, lots of cars confirmed which are pretty special. https://www.facebook.com/events/2237229486552229/permalink/2300705483537962/

Soldato
If anyone cares I’ll be at Prescott Hillclimb this Sunday for ‘LA VIE EN BLEU/LA VITA ROSSA’ which includes the Bugatti Owners Club, so could be a good day out.

https://www.prescott-hillclimb.com/events/la-vie-en-bleu-2019

Just thought I’d mention it in case anyone’s local and wanted to say hello :eek:

I'll be there, though sadly not driving this year as the car is not 100% fixed from my crash last year :( At least this year I'll have the chance to watch a bit more of the action rather than being the action!

Soldato
Very interested in this. Will chat through with the Mrs and let you know!

I'd be bringing the Mustang, although probably stop in a hotel locally and head back on the Saturday night as it's my son's birthday on the Sunday.

Soldato
I'll be there, though sadly not driving this year as the car is not 100% fixed from my crash last year :( At least this year I'll have the chance to watch a bit more of the action rather than being the action!

Very interested in this. Will chat through with the Mrs and let you know!

I'd be bringing the Mustang, although probably stop in a hotel locally and head back on the Saturday night as it's my son's birthday on the Sunday.

Get your tickets and get on the list!

giphy.gif

Soldato
I've actually booked in a front end respray just for this :o. Need a whole car correction aswell really but not got the funds right now!

@tom_e get your leathers on and we can check out your sissy strip.

Back
Top Bottom