**** The Official OnePlus 7/OnePlus 7 Pro Thread ****

Soldato
Had my finger over the buy button a few times for the OnePlus 7 pro but do you guys think it a worthy upgrade from my Huawei Mate 10 Pro ?
https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=8854&idPhone2=9689

Anybody updated from a similar speced phone to mine ?

I upgraded from a mate 10 pro. It's an upgrade in every way.

Speakers are MUCH better, battery life is the same even with QHD and 90hz. I was really disappointed with the mate 10 camera, the OP camera was a bit rough on release but it's getting better with every update. Camera is now far superior to the M10.

The mate 10 wasn't a slow phone but the OP7 is a different league.

Soldato
I still can't believe just how fast and smooth the 7 pro is. The OS is perfect too, none of the bloat that infests Samsung phones. The only thing that stops it being pretty much perfect for me is the lack of wireless charging.

Soldato
I upgraded from a mate 10 pro. It's an upgrade in every way.

Speakers are MUCH better, battery life is the same even with QHD and 90hz. I was really disappointed with the mate 10 camera, the OP camera was a bit rough on release but it's getting better with every update. Camera is now far superior to the M10.

The mate 10 wasn't a slow phone but the OP7 is a different league.

Wow that does sound good thanks for your feedback think i will go order one :D

Well just ordered one from the jungle as they where showing in stock again should arrive tomorrow all being well.

Last edited:
Soldato
I still can't believe just how fast and smooth the 7 pro is. The OS is perfect too, none of the bloat that infests Samsung phones. The only thing that stops it being pretty much perfect for me is the lack of wireless charging.

Hey i am glad to hear you are loving yours i have just bought one myself and it should arrive tomorrow. any tips or anything i should know ?

Soldato
Only thing that ruins it for me is the fingerprint sensor. I find it no where near accurate enough, it's like it randomly forgets prints sometimes and I have to rescan my thumb on a weekly basis.

Battery wise is good, right now I'm at
14%
Last charge 37 hours ago.
7h 50m screen on time.

I'm not sure my eyes work at 90hz it just doesn't seem any different to 60hz setting.

Soldato
Wow that does sound good thanks for your feedback think i will go order one :D

Well just ordered one from the jungle as they where showing in stock again should arrive tomorrow all being well.
Got mine from Amazon as well. Prefer there customer support if I should need it.

Soldato
Only thing that ruins it for me is the fingerprint sensor. I find it no where near accurate enough, it's like it randomly forgets prints sometimes and I have to rescan my thumb on a weekly basis.

odd as I would say mine has hardly missed a single fingerprint ever.

Soldato
I'm forever needing to type the pin code in our fails that much.
I still have the original screen protector on though so I wonder if that's it.
i have original on as well. I make sure when doing the fingerprints that I move my finger around a lot to make sure it gets a good spread of the tip of the finger when setting up.

Back
Top Bottom