Am I too big for the Noblechairs Hero?

Caporegime
Need a new chair and really like the look of the hero. However, I am only 5'5, slim build and weigh 58KG, so am a pretty small guy. I need a chair for sitting in for long periods, gaming and watching TV/movies etc. Also, the lumbar support would help with my scoliosis.

A lot of the reviews mention the chair being more suitable for larger people, but they don't mention in exactly which way.

Does anyone here know why the hero would not be a good choice for someone my size?

Associate
Do you mean too small? :D I don't think it would really dwarf you all that bad but i'd look at something else as they are made for larger frames.

Associate
Yeah sorry lol.

Could a mod edit the title pretty please.

Any suggestions?

Its a shame you can't go in and try them anywhere that i know of at least. I have a Secretlab titan myself and love it but i am about 40Kg heavier then yourself but that said my wife is dainty and she doesn't complain that its too big *easy now*

I've had a few crappy £40-100 chairs though and i can safely say its worth paying a bit extra for a better quality of build because with back issues those chairs will really make any condition flair up.

My back issues have all but gone since i've been sitting on this chair as it really forces you to sit properly most of the time unless you are sitting forward of it.

Associate
Go for the secretlabs omega softweave. If you have pets, the pu leather. trust me I have hero and wanting to sell it and get the omega. The hero is too uncomfy on the bum for long gaming sessions I want more comfort.

Associate
Go for the secretlabs omega softweave. If you have pets, the pu leather. trust me I have hero and wanting to sell it and get the omega. The hero is too uncomfy on the bum for long gaming sessions I want more comfort.
I really wanted the softweave but with a dogo i can already imagine. I am forever worried she is going to claw the PU leather.

Back
Top Bottom