Dirt Rally 2.0

Soldato
Hows this game compare to Dirt Rally? is it much of an improvement or generally the same?

Is it worth getting?

Yes its worth getting, go for the deluxe version.

I'm using my Samsung 49" Curved screen TV for my driving games with wheel, even though its 1080p graphics still look very good and runs very smooth as well.

PS: Dg will vouch for the Road Rage Effect when playing DR 2.0, he use's a dustbin for a swear box.:p

Associate
Yes its worth getting, go for the deluxe version.

I'm using my Samsung 49" Curved screen TV for my driving games with wheel, even though its 1080p graphics still look very good and runs very smooth as well.

PS: Dg will vouch for the Road Rage Effect when playing DR 2.0, he use's a dustbin for a swear box.:p

Yeah can second that about the road rage!!! very demanding and frustrating at the same time, but when you hit some nice speed it is so much fun!

Caporegime
OP
the two new cars are now out. the lancia 037 is amazing. my new fav car in the game. it was good in dirt rally. in this its superb.:D

Associate
I'm thinking of getting this in the steam sale but I only want to play it in VR, same as I do with dirt rally now. I know VR support is supposed to be nearly here but will that be an upgrade to the base game or is it possible they will release a VR version and I waste my money buying now ?

Caporegime
OP
yes i am smashing the lancia 037 in the mean while breaking a few records along the way. :D

if you havent tried the lancia 037 yet make sure you do its amazing ! my new fav car in the game.:cool:

Soldato
Yeah had the 1.6 download earlier in the week. Also just had an additional 6.something GB download this afternoon, which I assume by the size would likely be the Wales preload in anticipation for unlock on the 16th? cant wait to see what they have done with Wales, screenshots look good though. Unfortunately I wont get to play till next weekend due to being away with work...

Back
Top Bottom