World of Warcraft: Classic

Soldato
Last night the M6 was closed for 5 hours, while i sat there in the middle of the night contemplating how easy i could climb into the oncoming traffic.

Then brainwave. Car has a 4g hotspot, and my laptop had 22% battery on. Noice.

Gw0TXig.jpg

Soldato
I'm trying so hard not to make a toon on LH.

I signed up just to try out a couple of classes before Classic, as i'm still undecided on what to create. It's also good to relearn the best routes for leveling, what talents to pick etc. I'm level 15 now and it's good fun, definitely made me more excited for Classic :p

Soldato
I just don't want to risk burning out at all. I probably wouldn't but still. :p

I've already decided on Warrior and although I don't want to level too slowly I'll be playing with a couple of guys completely new to WOW so can't imagine being ahead of the curve.

Soldato
I just don't want to risk burning out at all. I probably wouldn't but still. :p

I've already decided on Warrior and although I don't want to level too slowly I'll be playing with a couple of guys completely new to WOW so can't imagine being ahead of the curve.

Jealous. Not at all.

oh to play from the start with no idea what I should be doing. It's what dreams are made of.

Associate
Ive been playing on the lights hope PvP server, Ive been working nightshift away from home so been having a few hours on it before and after. Managed to get a tauren druid to 30 and a dwarf pala to 32, its pretty tough as its gank central all over the place which you expect off a PvP server but I dont remeber it being this bad when i played the original, saying that really enjoying it and cant wait for it to be released. Its ignited my fire for PC gaming again!

Soldato
Just realised I have a Beta invite, but can't use it as the Mrs. doesn't. It is probably a good thing as we'll be starting together, both with a clean slate.

It's going to be hard making all that gold again, probably just going to end up fishing when I am bored like I did in Vanilla. I'm actually really looking forward to playing through on the Alliance as I never did during the original launch, I had a level 15 Paladin or something then went to Horde, so I have all the story and quests to follow as a completely new game from that point-of-view. :)

Soldato
I think more than ever you can rely on people's laziness to fund your game. I've made 25g between 28 and 32, just selling Boe greens I've been finding. Not even for much, 30s here, 60s there. It all adds up. At that rate I'll just about have enough for my mount without grinding.

Even now people seem to want to just get to cap. On beta server they're just getting to 30 then running SM over and over until 40. In order to speed it up they're willing to spend their little gold on items from ah. I'm enjoying the questing. I think release will be the same, the retail mentality is 1-119 is just an inconvenient route to 120.

Back
Top Bottom