• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Zen 2 (Ryzen 3000) - *** NO COMPETITOR HINTING ***

HRL

HRL

Soldato
D8wo9TLVsAAwKeQ

You jammy bar steward. :(

Soldato
Vega 64 with its 300W power consumption?!

The problem is that the CPU pricing by AMD effectively confirms that intel's pricing is ok. Which I thought AMD would fight much more aggressively.

When people start to notice you,. You ditch jeans and a ford focus for a suit and a Land Rover :D
( Thought you'd like that one @Plec ). But I do see your point with pricing. Vendors were all hoping RX5700 would be cheaper for its performance . Rx5700 XT is equal to RX 2070 , needed to undercut it a lot more.

But, if intel so pull something. AMD could slash prices... Without hurting too much :D

Associate
When people start to notice you,. You ditch jeans and a ford focus for a suit and a Land Rover :D
( Thought you'd like that one @Plec ). But I do see your point with pricing. Vendors were all hoping RX5700 would be cheaper for its performance . Rx5700 XT is equal to RX 2070 , needed to undercut it a lot more.

But, if intel so pull something. AMD could slash prices... Without hurting too much :D

I actually think AMD priced these this high on purpose to get some early adopter tax in with the full intention of dropping them once the Super 2060 / 2070 release.

Back
Top Bottom