FIFA 19

Don
OP
I realised I hadn't used Messi this year, for once I didn't have to try and justify his cost and being rubbish as he is pretty cheap now. He's scored 7 in 5 from CAM, he's very nice to use in that position when he has time and not crowded out. Currently rocking a very offensive 451 with Eusebio and Messi behind CR7. Neymar and Promes on the wings, the latter is a really fun card to use.

Soldato
Eusebio, CAM or ST? Just realised (Well, always knew, but stayed in denial!) my team is going to be massively front loaded with no real defence unless I drop Nedved for him and play Best at ST and setup in 4231 or even....*gasp*......Sell CR7 and replace him with Euesbio?

Permabanned
Eusebio, CAM or ST? Just realised (Well, always knew, but stayed in denial!) my team is going to be massively front loaded with no real defence unless I drop Nedved for him and play Best at ST and setup in 4231 or even....*gasp*......Sell CR7 and replace him with Euesbio?

I play him at ST and really enjoy him up front. I briefly had him right CAM(where Firmino is now) but didn't find him as effective.

Decent heading, deadly on either foot, fantastic card. :)

Dunno what formation you use though?

dleb2Qah.jpg

Soldato
I started filling in the 91 Vieira SBC then I had second thoughts and thought I could push myself to Matthaus which I can but then im worried about his height.

Basically looking to replace 89 FB Boateng at CDM. I have 90 Frenkie De Jong and 93 Brandt on the other side, 433(2)

I have never had an Icon and I am not second guessing what to do!

Permabanned
I started filling in the 91 Vieira SBC then I had second thoughts and thought I could push myself to Matthaus which I can but then im worried about his height.

Basically looking to replace 89 FB Boateng at CDM. I have 90 Frenkie De Jong and 93 Brandt on the other side, 433(2)

I have never had an Icon and I am not second guessing what to do!

I use him, he isn't going to win every header however he will win some. Never really been an issue for me, his other stats are pretty bloody awesome.

Permabanned
Hate playing 4 5 1, so stacked up front with midfield/forwards, quite difficult to defend if the player is any good. Had some success lately against it though, if I see 4 5 1 then I instantly switch to my attacking high pressing formation and go all out, try and get early goals, coupled with lots of hard tackling, often works. :p

Soldato
We have Ligue 1 today, then Ultimate TOTS next week (best of the best basically), and then we'll have Futties at some point. MLS TOTS usually drops in too towards the end of the cycle.

Back
Top Bottom