Void NaughtyBoys

Caporegime
Does anyone know how the rifts inside the ships are triggered? Is it just purely a random thing? Do they activate only when you've been on the ship for a certain amount of minutes? Are they activated by any loud noises you make?

Caporegime
Do you mean the enemy spawners? They just pop out on a regular basis. It's best to try to lock doors on them so the enemies (who can't unlock doors) can't annoy you.

And then the security bot opens them all up again. :p

It's a great game though. I've done one playthrough and that's probably enough for now. I don't feel compelled to start all over again but will definitely do so in the future.

wnb

wnb

Soldato
Just had a quick 10 mins on this, love the art style, I think I'm going to like this. Nice heads up op.

Caporegime
I have the skill to make them allies but haven't sussed out how to activate them.

let the camera detect you so they wake up and then zap them with the electric gun and authorise them from the switch on their back, down near the bottom

Last edited:
Associate
Cool, cheer. That was sort of what I expected but having never triggered them I hadn't tested it :)

I did play one level where all the security bots were automatically my allies and just roamed about mopping up baddies. That was fun.

Back
Top Bottom