Astartes (Warhammer 40K series on YT)

Caporegime
I can't remember it's name but there's another multiparter that is animated in a variety of qualities and styles that culminates in 2 titans slogging it out while the main characters watch on. Lots of orc madness and chainswords.

It's also brilliant
Edit.
Helsreach... Same guy that did guardsman

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
I can't remember it's name but there's another multiparter that is animated in a variety of qualities and styles that culminates in 2 titans slogging it out while the main characters watch on. Lots of orc madness and chainswords.

It's also brilliant
Edit.
Helsreach... Same guy that did guardsman

Thanks for the tip, I'll look this up on the 'tube.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Stunning, its amazing that a fan made short captures SPACE MARINES so much better than anything GW have produced. (even the cut scenes from the games)

What is this series that is in the works ?

Man of Honour
Such an amazing setting and yet GW can’t produce anything in 40k worth watching. Would love to see them make a real go at a high budget TV series.
It’s interesting isn’t it. Such a rich, interesting world and so much lore. You could almost do a band of brothers sort of thing focussing on one completely original campaign... I guess it’s just too high risk - most people turn their noses up at warhammer.

Soldato
It’s interesting isn’t it. Such a rich, interesting world and so much lore. You could almost do a band of brothers sort of thing focussing on one completely original campaign... I guess it’s just too high risk - most people turn their noses up at warhammer.
It is a far to brutal universe. No real good guys. It would get far too watered down for the masses.

Soldato
As I understand it, Games Work shop are crazy stupid when it comes to any kind of licensing of the 40k stuff, like crazy utterly backwards control freaks stuck in the early 90s thinking. Ironically any officials tuff I've seen has been complete trash.

Caporegime
It would suit a cgi animated style well but i dont think 40k is as half as interesting as 30k.
40k is religious ideology gone wrong, everything is purge, cleanse and burn.

The characters are so flamboyant and luxuriously over the top. Im a big Fulgrim fan, maximum narcism.

It would have to be X rated.. lol some of the make ups alone and monsters/demons warp entities. I wouldn't be happy unless I was throwing up in my mouth watching it.

I mean they could do imperial guard.... Save on budgets. Have a dreadnought and a few marines turnup to help. Cliché AF for wh40k but could look so good.

Soldato
It would suit a cgi animated style well but i dont think 40k is as half as interesting as 30k.
40k is religious ideology gone wrong, everything is purge, cleanse and burn.

The characters are so flamboyant and luxuriously over the top. Im a big Fulgrim fan, maximum narcism.

It would have to be X rated.. lol some of the make ups alone and monsters/demons warp entities. I wouldn't be happy unless I was throwing up in my mouth watching it.

I mean they could do imperial guard.... Save on budgets. Have a dreadnought and a few marines turnup to help. Cliché AF for wh40k but could look so good.
I think they should take a Dredd approach. Have what seems to be a pretty far out single mission, but actually, for a Marine, its a typical day.

Back
Top Bottom