FIFA 20

Soldato
Think for first time in past 9 years am out, unless I see something new and worth while I'm done.

I may take year off and just stick to fm18 and come back at fifa 21.

It says enough there just shoving in fifa Street and trying to sell it based off that alone

Ree

Ree

Associate
all that fancy crap better not end up in ultimate team. dunno if i like the direction fifa is going nowadays. i just want to play football with no bs gimmick stuff.

Man of Honour
Forgetting this Volta stuff (probably end up like The Journey), the new gameplay changes sound promising, but they always do, it may still be a disaster...

Soldato
Fifa 20 is continuing the trend of going backwards. EA keep stripping away the management side of the game, then the single player game hasn't changed for years, but gets drowned out with more and more online modes.

Now this street mode, which was done in two games back in fifa street in 2005, and updated and released again in 2012. This isn't new stuff.

EA's trailer tells us all what we need to see, all flashy images and little substance.

I used to play the early fifa's like fifa '96 on the super nintendo. It was trying to create realistic football. But with all these trick moves these days its become a joke. No real footballer is spinning around on the ball every time he meets a player. Maybe they need to introduce a stamina bar to stop people doing that online all the time.

I bought PES last year, first time in my life, and though its not got as many features and isn't as flashy, its closer to real football. Unless EA come up with something original (a problem affecting all their games) then I'll give this a miss.

Soldato
Fifa 20 is continuing the trend of going backwards. EA keep stripping away the management side of the game, then the single player game hasn't changed for years, but gets drowned out with more and more online modes.

Now this street mode, which was done in two games back in fifa street in 2005, and updated and released again in 2012. This isn't new stuff.

EA's trailer tells us all what we need to see, all flashy images and little substance.

I used to play the early fifa's like fifa '96 on the super nintendo. It was trying to create realistic football. But with all these trick moves these days its become a joke. No real footballer is spinning around on the ball every time he meets a player. Maybe they need to introduce a stamina bar to stop people doing that online all the time.

I bought PES last year, first time in my life, and though its not got as many features and isn't as flashy, its closer to real football. Unless EA come up with something original (a problem affecting all their games) then I'll give this a miss.
To be fair, does anyone buy Fifa for the management stuff? Surely you'd get Football Manager if you wanted to do football management stuff?

Associate
skipped fifa this year so actually looking forward to gettin back on the next one, going to try ultimate team road to glory with no access to buy from the market

only sell players (which i cant check price i just got to let bids decide)

then with coins use on drafts / pack openings

Soldato
skipped fifa this year so actually looking forward to gettin back on the next one, going to try ultimate team road to glory with no access to buy from the market

only sell players (which i cant check price i just got to let bids decide)

then with coins use on drafts / pack openings

Going to go down a similar route myself, but will use the transfer market to buy and sell players. Would like to play more draft in Fifa 20 as well

Think I'm going to pre-order this, but absolutely make sure I spend ZERO pounds on packs!

Soldato
I wish EA would put some effort into a Switch version. I'm not into football, but I've always found Fifa pretty enjoyable.
Really don't want to buy half assed versions, even at the frequent under 20 quid people have said it's not worth it for '19. So guess that'll be the same for '20 if they are just releasing a legacy version.

Maybe they've done the research and the market is just not there, but I'm surprised by that. Switch is my only "current" console and the same goes for many friends, I would never consider buying on the PC.

Caporegime
Won't be buying in fact I'm selling the console and won't be buying any console games apart from on the switch and I would never play it on the switch.

I came back for 19 and stopped playing about 6-7 weeks ago.

It's just not fun. It's also still got hidden crap in it manipulating how your players perform. They have also went down the micro transaction route but too far and made it pay to win.

It's a terrible game which I honestly wish the publisher EA would die and let gaming evolve from what it is currently under the various monopolies they own. This market needs more regulation I'm glad certain countries banned them from selling packs. It's a good start but more needs to be done much more.

Back
Top Bottom