Forza Horizon 4

Soldato
Played with 2 friends online tonight for about 3 hours. Really fun expansion so far, seems a good amount to do and more story stuff is unlocking as I progress. The point to point challenges to earn blocks are pretty cool too

Tuned my Lego F40 to X class and it's an absolute track weapon now lol

Soldato
It's a shame the game can't detect third party xbone controllers properly, spent the evening trying to get my controller working which has no issues with Steam, Uplay or Origin, turns out the game will only correctly identify your controller if you delete the drivers that windows automatically installs for it and install it as an xbox one controller manually (despite this driver not being listed as compatible)

Soldato
Quick play on the new lego update. Nothing to get excited about if I'm honest. Maybe need to spend a bit more time but from what I've seen it just nullifies the beauty of Forza 4 for a lesser demanding lego brick look.

I played a few hours of it last night. It's a nice fun expansion like hot wheels for FH3 and the map is nice. That said I hope in FH5 the maps are bigger in general.

Soldato
I really want to give the new expansion a go :D Will have to pick up the Ultimate Upgrade at some point.

The outrage over on Reddit is hilarious :p

Back
Top Bottom