Headphones, are they detrimental to health?

Soldato
Mine are BT. If there were issues with Bluetooth, I think we might have heard something due to it's wide usage.

The amount of electromagnetic energy produced by a set of BT headphones is three tenths of **** all compared to that generated by everything else around you, particularly your mobile phone and all those lovely 3/4/5G masts dotted all over the place.

Associate
I use some beyerdynamics headphones each night, but appreciate how much bass they produce and so I limit them a fair amount. Without doing so it would definitely be achey after a week or so.
So while a decent set of headphones are well worth having, I don't think that its good to listen to them every single evening with normal EQ settings where the low bass does hit at average volume.

I've gradually become more sensitive to the bass and like to set it down on these 770s and any headphones i wear now. Are others the same?

Associate
Living daily life is detrimental your health.

Just enjoy the finer things we have, we're all going to the same place in the end.

Man of Honour
Not harmful in the slightest.

I'm sitting here on the forums with youtube on while the other half watches **** Island. It's preventing me from potentially getting brain damage.

Back
Top Bottom