Best Controller for PC

Associate
Nay lad. The D-pad is a load of tripe. I urge anyone on a 360 pad to try out an Xbone controller. It's better in every way, especially the second revision models that you get today with the improved bumper buttons.

Can't remember the last time I required the dpad.

360 controller all the way for me, far better mushrooms than the smaller plastic twiddly things on the Xbone controller.

Soldato
Yeh, I have a friend who has the first version of the elite, and it was lovely to use. Far better than I expected. So that's only reason this is tempting to me. But that price tag is too much. Maybe if there is a sale... One day ..

I have the original elite - it's brilliant but sadly my grips have basically fell off. Luckily it's easy to find new grips to put on. Don't see much new with the elite v2 in comparison to justify the £40 mark up in rrp.

Soldato
Whilst I probably prefer the Xbox one controller, my PC controller recently broke and not having anything else to use I plugged my PS4 controller in. I'm now not rushing to get another controller. It works perfectly on every game I've tried.

Soldato
i go between xbox one and ps4 controller.
something feels a bit fatiguing about the xbox one controller and the d-pad always feels a bit inaccessible.
the ps4 controller is lighter, feels a bit nicer to hold despite being skinnier but the analogues are probably slightly less convienant than the xbox ones.

for the sake of uniformity, i have tried to use my ps4 controller more than my xbox one but recently due to not wanting to delve into ps4 xinput mods, i've opted to use my xbox one controller more. i'd say clicking the analogues on an xbox one controller also feels a lot more normal and the light at the top of the controller is far less obnoxious.

Back
Top Bottom