*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
So i couldnt afford any live at the minute but had 6 months left of current but did the gamepass ultimate upgrade which gave me 7 months lol if at the end of the month i purchase another 12 month live will this then be converted to ultimate at the ratio it states ? I think ill get like 9 months ultimate added

Just want to be sure

Soldato
So i couldnt afford any live at the minute but had 6 months left of current but did the gamepass ultimate upgrade which gave me 7 months lol if at the end of the month i purchase another 12 month live will this then be converted to ultimate at the ratio it states ? I think ill get like 9 months ultimate added

Just want to be sure
People are saying 12 months live will be 4 months ultimate

Associate
I just changed my current XBL Gold to the Ultimate package. I now don't have to pay anything else until April next year. So 10 months worth of Games Pass. Pretty good really.
I did the max upgrade for Ultimate pass 36 months so now I'm good until June2022.... if I live that long :)

Last edited:
Soldato
36 months live is the most you can stack up for 1:1 conversion.

I know, MS wouldn't let me add the extra 12 months of gold before I did the £1 deal for 27 months of ultimate.

I thought I may aswell add it now, as I doubt I would look for or remember I had the code in 2021.

12 months gold = 4 months of Ultimate - confirmed as per my post above ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
I just changed my current XBL Gold to the Ultimate package. I now don't have to pay anything else until April next year. So 10 months worth of Games Pass. Pretty good really.
Yeah mad, I added a year of live on top of what was there so, spend 42 quid, am now covered until April 2021

Associate
Do the gamepass quests for getting MS reward points appear for anyone. They used to show up via the rewards app but non have shown up for a few months now yet the MS site currently lists a few that are running atm.

Soldato
Make it a lot more likely for me too. Will have to see what the story is when they reveal all next year.

I'd be interested in a cheaper 1080p console. Not so much a £500+ 4K beast.
It's speculated that there is going to be 2 consoles at launch a high end and low end (1080p) model.

Back
Top Bottom