Warning: Spoilers ahead ***Avengers: Endgame - Official Thread!***

Soldato
It might have been said in this monster thread but I have a question about Dr Strange.
If he's dead and the time Stone is destroyed. Why did dommamu attack earth in the 5years they were gone? Are we to assume that he thinks it still here and will never return?
I assumed he could sense it or the time stone created a sort of shield.
Dormammu has a huge sense of honour in the comic books, he struck a deal with Dr Strange and won't break it regardless. Its referenced before in the comics regarding his honour when battling Dr Strange, waits for him to recover for a rematch etc.

Soldato
Watched this yesterday afternoon at the Picture House; ummm. I'll go trawl the posts on here but I wasn't particularly impressed. Sat there waiting for a twist, or something, which didn't come. Oh well.

Don
Seen this last night and enjoyed it a lot, more than I expected and it wrapped things up nicely from all that's gone before. Might struggle to go on now though, GotG will be safe enough at least in the meanwhile though, but losing IM and CA could be a big blow popularity wise and possibly Thor as well. All the most charismatic characters by far and only leaving Spiderman, Dr Strange and Captain Marvel as main central characters which are pretty 2nd rate to be honest.

Once thing I wasn't sure of, at the Iron Man wake/boat scene thing, all the characters were there, but there was one I didn't recognise, stood behind the GotG if I remember was a young lad stood by himself in front of the porch. I had no idea who it was, the only person I could think it was was Bucky Barnes, but he didn't have a beard and looked way too young. Any one able to confirm who it was?

Edit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2PzHIAM3gI

Heh!

Caporegime
Seen this last night and enjoyed it a lot, more than I expected and it wrapped things up nicely from all that's gone before. Might struggle to go on now though, GotG will be safe enough at least in the meanwhile though, but losing IM and CA could be a big blow popularity wise and possibly Thor as well. All the most charismatic characters by far and only leaving Spiderman, Dr Strange and Captain Marvel as main central characters which are pretty 2nd rate to be honest.

Once thing I wasn't sure of, at the Iron Man wake/boat scene thing, all the characters were there, but there was one I didn't recognise, stood behind the GotG if I remember was a young lad stood by himself in front of the porch. I had no idea who it was, the only person I could think it was was Bucky Barnes, but he didn't have a beard and looked way too young. Any one able to confirm who it was?

Edit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2PzHIAM3gI

Heh!
It was the kid from Ironman 3. I had to really look too.

Soldato
Enjoyed the arc closure, a few minor surprises, but generally did what it had to do well. Now the bigger question is where does it go from here?

Caporegime
They're allegedly re-releasing this to cinemas with additional footage included. Seems they really want the box office crown, though not really sure it would count with 2 different cuts.

Associate
Meh, they'll have the crown anyway by leaving it on longer anyway. Or make it a "must watch" before Far From Home like Captain Marvel.

If there is a re-release, it's just extra on top of the Crown so that Avatar being re-released again can't take it back so easily. :p

Soldato
https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/48705902

The new film will include 7 minutes of new footage.

It will not be a new cut of the film, however. Rather the new footage will be included at the end.

Producer Kevin Feige revealed "if you stay and watch the movie, after the credits, there'll be a deleted scene, a little tribute, and a few surprises."

The tribute is thought to be to Marvel Comics creator, Stan Lee.

That's a big nope from me. The home release should be out in a month or 2 - just stick it on there. :/

Back
Top Bottom