3000 calories a minute! Channel 4 @ 9pm

Soldato
Battle of the Super Eaters. This should be interesting, following 3 of Britain's top eaters as they complete food challenges against the clock for fame and fortune. And apparently they're not obese.
Completely ridiculous way to get famous, think of the damage they're doing to themselves.

Soldato
I will be cheering for Scottish Craig
I thought you were talking about our Craig1981.

none of these competitions/competitors seems to be eating food with quality ingrediants&prep lilke Adam used to ... the horned pie looked good but otherwise ..... meh.

seems ironic the girl+kyle (&hipster?) all previously had weight problems ... need a psychiatrist to anaslyse that.

Soldato
Yes...got beat by a girl and cried that he was still better than her.
Haha. I have followed his YT videos and Instagram for a while as it is quite entertaining every now and then. He had a few comments about the show.

I watched about half on 4oD before getting annoyed by the adverts. That younger gentleman can sure put away some food!

Associate
Kyle and Adam are pretty quick but capacity is what the shine at as for Leah she is so fast at eating has several world records like eating a whole chocolate orange in a minute.

I do occasionally watch Adams youtube stuff and so often after finishing a restaurant challenge he surprises the staff by asking for the dessert menu.

Back
Top Bottom