What TV shows are you currently watching

Associate
Too Old To Die Young - Nicolas Winding Refn opus. Some feature length episodes, ten episodes total. I love his movies, and six episides in i am in awe of this show. It's incredible. Miles Teller was made for the lead role.

Don't bother watching if you didn't like Drive, The Neon Demon or Only God forgives. His style is slow and deliberate. It's not suitable for the ADHD generation. The visuals and score are breathtaking, and just like his movies it can get brutal and graphic at times.

Soldato
Finally got back into black mirror after only watching the first 2 seasons way back, very good indeed.

Haunting of hill house, i thought was really bad, maybe i was mistaken, ill give it a go again.

Desperately waiting for season 4 of The Expanse
Stranger things
Lost in space

Love death and robots was flipping fantastic, full of gore, anime , amazing cgi and awesome per episode short stories.

Started watching Good Omens and that is very funny and quirky,especially the chattering satanic nuns.

Soldato
Finished Mad Men, after watching the whole thing over about a month. Possibly the best series I've watched.

Started Westworld. I saw the film a few years ago, and like the concept. Hard to image how it has legs for multi-season, but liked Ep1

Soldato
Started Westworld. I saw the film a few years ago, and like the concept. Hard to image how it has legs for multi-season, but liked Ep1

Pretty much disregard any thought of the film. While a niche sci fi classic, the series surpasses it in every way possible.

Second season drags a little but is still head and shoulders above most other series being made/released at the moment.

Soldato
Pretty much disregard any thought of the film. While a niche sci fi classic, the series surpasses it in every way possible.

Second season drags a little but is still head and shoulders above most other series being made/released at the moment.
Did you watch on NowTV? I didn't notice on TV, but on the phone app the sound quality for Westworld is terrible! It's like I'm listening to it through a gameboy

Soldato
Did you watch on NowTV? I didn't notice on TV, but on the phone app the sound quality for Westworld is terrible! It's like I'm listening to it through a gameboy

I did watch on now tv but via smart TV. The picture occasionally artifacted but the sound was OK.

One of the things I like the most is the soundtrack throughout both series.

Anytime I watch anything streamed via my tablet the sound is generally terrible but it's an old lenovo a10

Man of Honour
Finished Mad Men, after watching the whole thing over about a month. Possibly the best series I've watched.

Westworld season 1 is simply stunning.

Back
Top Bottom