MEN IN BLACK

Soldato
The plot looks so obvious from the trailer, Hemsworth gets paired with Thompson as they think he's the mole, Nesson was his first partner who dies at the start and turns out he survived and is the mole at the end for the shock twist

Soldato
Glad they have done this as a continuation not a reboot. Strong cast plus Emma Thompson reprising her role as O.

Switch mind off fun tbh, like the other ones.

Soldato
Thread revival. Saves creating another for this film.

I see this is getting poor reviews, which isn't a surprise. No reviews until just before release = negative reviews.

It's getting more negative reviews than the second film did though and that wasn't like much liked by critics or audiences... I guess this will either be terrible or reasonable enough entertainment to pass the time for an hour and half.

Caporegime
When I heard about this and saw the trailers I cringed.

There is absolutely no way MIB needs to be remade. The Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones movies were and always be the best.

Geezus is Hollywood that bereft of new ideas for movies these days??

I can see this tanking at the cinemas just like x men dark Phoenix and so it should.

Soldato
Guessed it months ago regarding plot, it wasn't bad but not great it'd be perfect background noise on a Sunday afternoon. The little cameos of previous aliens was too short and could've done more with it. Was nice that they used the original soundtrack for the most part too.

Back
Top Bottom