*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
Hmm, still can't decide whether to order this from GOG, I'm happy to buy my games digitally these days and don't care about having a physical copy, but the physical version does seem to come with a few nice extras.

Soldato
I'm eagerly awaiting the collectors edition to be announced here in the US, as soon as it drops, I'm ordering it. I just hope it's not Gamestop... I'd rather not go near them.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Don't care for collectors edition or anything like that myself personally. Will be grabbing a key for steam myself. If it is as good as we all hope I will obviously buy any dlc. I remember buying the Digital Deluxe version of Deus Ex Mankind Divided in order to support the devs and was left disappointed. Not making that mistake again, even with CDPR.

Soldato
Don't care for collectors edition or anything like that myself personally. Will be grabbing a key for steam myself. If it is as good as we all hope I will obviously buy any dlc. I remember buying the Digital Deluxe version of Deus Ex Mankind Divided in order to support the devs and was left disappointed. Not making that mistake again, even with CDPR.

I think the biggest thing is having a map with the physical, even with the standard edition.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I think the biggest thing is having a map with the physical, even with the standard edition.
Fair enough. I am sure it will be a nice thing to have. But I am happy to go without or just use online resources if needed :)

Can't wait. This game has the potential of being the best game ever made, for me at least.

Caporegime
This game is getting plugged to death on Twitch. Every time I open a stream, it's there for 30 seconds. I'll be fed up of it by the time the game launches. :p

On the other hand, the default V character they are using is exactly the look I'd go for, so I'm happy to play as him without any alterations.

Associate
This game is getting plugged to death on Twitch. Every time I open a stream, it's there for 30 seconds. I'll be fed up of it by the time the game launches. :p

On the other hand, the default V character they are using is exactly the look I'd go for, so I'm happy to play as him without any alterations.

Think im going to try and avoid future gameplay and news on it, but it will be difficult, has all the potential to be GOTY 2020, just hope it devilers will be upgrading to a beast PC before release April can't come quick enough for me

Man of Honour

lol , funnily enough I was mentioning this to someone only yesterday. Like you, every single stream I go to watch starts with a Cyberpunk trailer, I'm already becoming sick and tired of seeing it over and over. There is such a thing as over exposure.

Soldato
Also in my top upcoming games with Death Stranding, TLoU2, Yakuza 7, Bloodstained and probably Vampire but I'll just get it after release, no preordering for me.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Not sure if serious but... https://www.twitch.tv for watching people who stream what they're playing and other things.
Lol. I know what twitch is but never use it even though I have it on amazon prime.

Yea I am serious. I've never watched people play. Only for games that are not released yet.

Watching someone play say witcher 3 now i feel is pointless and rather play witcher 3 lol

Agreed. I ain't got no time to watch others play games and even if I did I would much rather play myself.

L77l5Of.gif

Back
Top Bottom