Amazon driver delivered parcel ... stole another !

Soldato
He's obviously been fired though.

Amazon have done all they can. They can't really stop employees (or more likely subcontractors) committing crimes.

Man of Honour
This whole situation really doesn't sound like theft, with the driver immediately confirming he took it and returning it (I'm guessing unopened?)

Sounds far more like a slightly dopey/confused driver thinking he was picking up a return item and then realising that was not the case......

Were you on the jury at O.J. Simpson’s trial?

Caporegime
There’s a “could have” in the quote as well. Embarrassing.

Yeah, they've corrected that in a few of the later quotes though. OP seems to be one of those people who mishears "could've" as "could have" etc...

@enfo

I'm not claiming to be perfect with regards to grammar etc... but you do realise you're using the wrong word entirely there?

Associate
OP
Hi , the Echo have generated this entire page from a quick Twitter dm.
Now I’m the last person the claim to be a grammar king , perhaps you are the type of person who types every message in perfect queens English , good for you ....not me so sorry for any offence caused.

Man of Honour
Haha sadly the daily mail would absolutely love it as it appears to be an eastern European gentlemen.

They are getting a little better since the new editor to be fair

I can tell a Chinese person from a Japanese person, and 6 or 7 times out of 10, I can be right if I think that a person is Korean.
I can tell a black person from a white person, I can have an educated guess between a Pakistani and an Indian, I can’t tell an Aussie from a Kiwi by looks, but I know the difference in their accents, but how you can say with any degree of certainty that the delivery guy in the clip was Eastern European is beyond me.
Did he look extremely polite?
That would point toward him being possibly Polish, but what really gave you the impression that he was Eastern European?
Promise me that The Echo didn’t identify him as Andrzej Pryzbylewski!

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I didn’t say he was , most the drivers our way are (spoken to a few Lithuanians) . It is wrong for me to assume anything though , very sorry and again sorry for any offence caused

You didn’t offend me enfo, I have a very slim link to Poland,
and Poles, and it lightly touched a nerve is all, forget it.

Soldato
So I haven’t read all the pages, what happened to the driver apart from being sacked? (If this happened) Did he get let off for stealing your package or are the police not interested involved?

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Did you not see it in the news? The driver, being Eastern European, was set upon by a mob of mouse swinging chubbos mumbling about bad reviews or some such.

Back
Top Bottom