*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Permabanned
Galahad is a drug cheat and in interviews he comes across as a horrible little **** who likes to stand behind the school bully and egg him on. Hopefully Warrington beats the crap out of him.

As for Warrington, he's got a nice run of opponents lately: Selby, Frampton and now Galahad. He's given fans so much - good on him.

Permabanned
:o I mentioned "interviews" as if I keep up, but I actually haven't paid attention to this build-up. The drug cheat thing really gets me tho, so without that I probably wouldn't take sides and would just be hoping for a good fight - we'll see.

Soldato
Very messy fight, Galahad clearly the more skillful in there but to think you can take the title from the champion in his back yard by just pot shotting and trying to hold, sorry no. He didn't want it enough, at least Warrington was trying to initiate some sort of action. Wasn't really impressed by either of them, not very entertaining.

Caporegime
Very messy fight, Galahad clearly the more skillful in there but to think you can take the title from the champion in his back yard by just pot shotting and trying to hold, sorry no. He didn't want it enough, at least Warrington was trying to initiate some sort of action. Wasn't really impressed by either of them, not very entertaining.
Yeah that was my view on it. He boxed skilfully, but never showed enough aggression. You’ll never win a fight by skilful defence alone.

Soldato
Damn he's improving still, better movement, and now actually throwing punches with intent. I know the opposition wasn't the best but Fury put his skills on display for all to see there, what an absolute character. The Americans must love him.

Soldato
Insane Fury is really the best HW in the world right now. He's so elusive, work rate is phenomenal and the ability to change stance is something else. Rematch Wilder then take Joshua and he beats them both.

Back
Top Bottom