Sunday is Toblerone Day aka "Happy Father's Day"

Man of Honour
To my Dad.

You've seen me through some rough times, self inflicted stupid times when i was at rock bottom.

Times when you could have walked away, you stuck there.

When i seemed a burden, you were the rock.

Love you Dad

( and no this is not meant to be a downer - just celebrate your Dad )

Man of Honour
My first as a Dad, my daughter is obviously way off being able to speak but she enriches my life more than anything else could every day, and that's enough.

My Dad was, and still is, always there for the family. Seeing him with my daughter brings back very distant memories of how it was to be his child, and I find it difficult to recall a bad one. More recently he's helped me DIY my way out of despair many a time, and even if he doesn't know exactly how to solve it properly, invents ingenious ways of bodging things so no one would know the difference :D I find myself becoming more and more like him (aside from the DIY skill...) every day, and I don't mind that one bit.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Totally agree. I'm also blessed to have become my father and I wish my boys the same.

Happy fathers day bro

Soldato
Love fathers day. Currently in bed with a cup of tea and a little homemade card from my daughter. Told wife I was going to ravage her tonight and was told "wind your neck in, it's not husband day" :p

Probably off to soft play to chase my daughter around later.

FKmHRiH.jpg

Permabanned
OP
Guess what I got. It starts with a T and ends with an e.

One of the kids put a tenner in the card too. Naturally being a dad I did the dad thing and gave him the tenner back, the thought was there and that's what counts. No doubt the hints will be dropped tonight to share the Toblerone too. :D
As my wife once said to me "any man can be a father but, it takes someone good to be a dad."

Happy Toblerone day all you dads.

Caporegime
65007725-1314076325421099-7766109905567612928-n.jpg

Soldato
It's approaching again, people...

In need of ideas - mine doesn't drink or smoke... but is keen on fishing, and general tech; like most of us here I would imagine.

An Amazon gift card seems very soulless but at the same time, I know he'd appreciate it.

What are you guys getting/expecting? :)

Back
Top Bottom