Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
Good to know, Cheers
Just to back up what Steedie says. I do the same thing at home. The switch between them is seemless. Hit the button, and its done.

Logitech also has some clever software meaning you can work like synergy does, move your mouse to the edge of the screen and it will move onto another machine. I have never tried it though.

Soldato
I've been seeing their vans around here loads recently so they must be doing well. Saying that, I think all the oak worktops/shelves I've used in my house have been from them. Getting a 3m long piece of oak up the stairs and around a corner wasn't fun!
3m is what I got aswell, I feel your pain

Soldato
discounthealthproducts.com is where I got mine.

Do a bit of reading on it first though. It doesn't sound like something I want to be taking long term, so after a few weeks of having a normal sleeping pattern again I'll try without and see what happens.
Thanks @G-MAN2004 - appreciate the caution using it too.

Soldato
0iR4m1.jpg

Peach mint. Only in Japan, eh? I cant decide if I like them or not. Its a strange flavour.

Caporegime
It's weird how a chocolate bar invented in England 80 odd years ago is so big in Japan and they even have more flavours than we do :(.

Probably because most English people are quite stubborn in trying new flavours. I brought some of these back for work and most people won’t even try flavours like Apple kitkat. It was like asking them to try vomit.

Caporegime
Probably because most English people are quite stubborn in trying new flavours. I brought some of these back for work and most people won’t even try flavours like Apple kitkat. It was like asking them to try vomit.

Wouldn't say most but some people are REALLY weird about it! My step-dad is a prime example. Stick some cockles or winkles in front of him, great, ask him to try a green tea infused ganash and you might as well have crapped on his plate.

Man of Honour
With iPadOS having mouse support and external storage support, I bought a little stand for the iPad Pro to have a mini setup away from my main desk. I use Lightroom on the iPad almost exclusively now as it’s perfect for what little touch ups I need to do.

l7Mn2Hd.jpg

Soldato
I want to buy this mobile tool chest
But can't as i might be moving in the next 6 to 12 months into a flat and I don't know if I will have room for it :(:mad:

https://www.sealey.co.uk/product/5637184530/pityard-cart-7-drawer-heavy-duty
hz4Ncxm.jpg
That would look good in a flat - just put some cow horn handlebars on it and two leather panniers with tassels and it would look fine as a drinks cabinet.

Now if that was electric powered I could get one to go shopping with - that would be cool.

Soldato
With iPadOS having mouse support and external storage support, I bought a little stand for the iPad Pro to have a mini setup away from my main desk. I use Lightroom on the iPad almost exclusively now as it’s perfect for what little touch ups I need to do.

l7Mn2Hd.jpg

Do you have knees? Where do they go?

Back
Top Bottom