*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
I cant see Fury beating Josh
I can, Fury is too elusive and too fast. Joshua's lack of head movement in particular is worrying for a fight like Fury. Fury is in and out with combinations before Joshua would have a chance to land. Im not saying Joshua couldn't win because he could as could Wilder. But for Cardio, work rate and reading the fight Fury schools them both. As always they've got a very good punches chance.

Soldato
Never been fury’s biggest fan but that ring walk was superb! Also really good to see fury went to see the other guy and offered him to train at his gym. When he drops the trash talk he’s seems to be a decent human being. Shame you have to look hard for those links.

Permabanned
And when you forget he cheated with steroids and lied about it after being caught.

Edit: Yeah, current Fury would make AJ look silly IMO.

Soldato
What on earth was the point in that fight? It was like watching a professional vs an amatuer. Complete mismatch!

Over in two rounds lol

I'd love to see a Fury Wilder rematch (Fury will win), and an AJ Wilder

I would say Fury vs AJ, but no point when you know Fury will hammer him

Soldato
Decent boxer, always comes across as an arse for me. Dont like him at all. :)
He's had his moments, has said some bad stuff, but has been pretty flawless in that regard since sorting his head out and making his comeback. As far as I've seen.

It's worth having a listen to his appearance on Rogan, from the build up to the Wilder fight. He came across very well.

Caporegime
Decent boxer, always comes across as an arse for me. Dont like him at all. :)

He's had his moments, has said some bad stuff, but has been pretty flawless in that regard since sorting his head out and making his comeback. As far as I've seen.

It's worth having a listen to his appearance on Rogan, from the build up to the Wilder fight. He came across very well.

He was a bit of a knob back in the day but he seems like a sound bloke now.

Soldato
AJ has to take the fight more seriously and figure out why he went from knocking Ruiz to the canvas to throwing everything out the window and scrapping.
He just never properly recovered from that punch.

A bigger issue, for me, could be his 'no mas' moment at the end. He chose to stop fighting, it wasn't the referee or his opponent forcing him. That's a psychological hurdle: he knows if his opponents take him to the trenches, he can't cash that cheque.

Back
Top Bottom