**** The Official OnePlus 7/OnePlus 7 Pro Thread ****

Soldato
Picked up a 7pro from John Lewis today. Love it so far.

Whilst I was in the shop and a guy in his 60s asked me if he needed 5g. I asked him what he had at the moment and his current phone isn't even 4g. I showed him BBC news loading over 4g and he was bowled over by the speed.

His comment was that the adverts made him think he had to have it.

Soldato
Nothing wrong with wanting it at all!

If I lived in a 5g area is be tempted. Especially as a backup to my broadband connection.

I reckon we are about 10 years away from 90% of the population not needing a landline at all. As it is we only use them for broadband 90% of the time!

Soldato
I reckon we are about 10 years away from 90% of the population not needing a landline at all. As it is we only use them for broadband 90% of the time!

Surely you don't need a landline for broadband? I think we passed 90% of the population not needing a landline some time ago myself. When did you last call someone's home number?

Soldato
Surely you don't need a landline for broadband? I think we passed 90% of the population not needing a landline some time ago myself. When did you last call someone's home number?
How do you think the internet gets into most peoples houses. Of course you need a landline.

Soldato
OP
The first 2 weeks with the pro i was averaging about 1 hour for every 10% of the battery now the past week or so not getting nearly as much out of it.

Back
Top Bottom