Bored of the rain now

Associate
No more rain please, last couple of days I've been watching the Chinooks going back and forth trying to plug the burst riverbank at Wainfleet which is around 5 miles away. Hundreds evacuated there but as usual if it's not happening down south it's deemed unimportant :mad:

Soldato
If you look at the weather report it's going to keep raining into next week.

I just looked through my photos and this time last year I had a really nice sun tan. This year barely any, and not through lack of trying either.

Caporegime
No more rain please, last couple of days I've been watching the Chinooks going back and forth trying to plug the burst riverbank at Wainfleet which is around 5 miles away. Hundreds evacuated there but as usual if it's not happening down south it's deemed unimportant :mad:

It's nothing compared but even our little River near work is overflowing into the path as of last week :p

Man of Honour
Now that I’m retired, I don’t give a toss if it rains or not, but when I was working, (London Black cab driver), if I woke up and heard rain, I was in the cab like a rat up a drainpipe, there were hands up all over the place.

Commissario
If you look at the weather report it's going to keep raining into next week.

I just looked through my photos and this time last year I had a really nice sun tan. This year barely any, and not through lack of trying either.

You're not trying hard enough. Although I don't actually try, it just happens.

N189u9K.jpeg

Soldato
This June has been absolutely ******* miserable :( Even worse is checking the Weather app for how things are in Poland right now. Where the misses is from. It's lik 26-26 across the board. It will be 32 degrees on Thursday where her sisters stay :(

Associate
Really messing up the World Cup Cricket. Due to rain so far 4 games were abandoned and a point shared between the teams, but this is insufficient for some teams who needed the wins to progress.

Soldato

Erm your post seems to have a sense of contradiction in it.

Domestic press coverage is of course somewhat proportional to the population affected by the issue at hand

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Tell me about it, I can't put my roof down because it's mostly wet and windy.

I'm also doing a photo shoot at Osborne House next week on the island and there's rain forecast! Hoping it moves on by then and the forecast changes...

Back
Top Bottom