cant know the exact model of my heat sink .nee your helps mate

Associate
hi guyz. my brother gifted me a heatsink but problem is that its bracket is lost i want order but its model is not confirming .i used google image and website image search too but alas no help.so nee your help guyz.if anybody know which model is this and whera i can find its base that really appreciated amate .thnx to you all

Associate
OP
RAlIjGi
q0d0pW6

Associate
OP
its base socket is missing on which heatsink connect to cpu.can we order exclusively from online?i want to order that.second which cpu generations it supports.i have 4rth generation and 8th generation intel cpu.tknx you really much for your help kind sir

Last edited:
Soldato
its base socket is missing on which heatsink connect to cpu.can we order exclusively from online?i want to order that.second which cpu generations it supports.i have 4rth generation and 8th generation intel cpu.tknx you really much for your help kind sir
Intel desktop CPU sockets have been the same since 1st gen Core i series. Sockets 1150 and 1151v2 are the same mounting hole spacing. So that cooler should work on both.

What you need it the Intel mounting backplate from that cooler - I'm sure if you reach out to bequiet, they will help you source one. If you need a specific slot mounting say it's socket LGA 115X :)

Back
Top Bottom