Amazon driver delivered parcel ... stole another !

Man of Honour
When you say "all the pages", you mean the first page? Your post is #99 and that's only one page. I do appreciate the irony that this will be post #101 which will take it to two pages though :D

I’m guessing there is a method of setting the number of posts per page, as your post # 101 is the first on my page 6.
I certainly didn’t specify how many posts per page I’d prefer, but I’m okay with the status quo.

Caporegime
So I haven’t read all the pages, what happened to the driver apart from being sacked? (If this happened) Did he get let off for stealing your package or are the police not interested involved?
police would probably just give him a caution anyway

Soldato
When you say "all the pages", you mean the first page? Your post is #99 and that's only one page. I do appreciate the irony that this will be post #101 which will take it to two pages though :D
Ill admit, i did only read the first page which is to post 20 lol

Soldato
I watched an Amazon delivery driver start walking up to my flat and then just lob my parcel into someone else's front garden and walk off. I then got a notification it had been delivered with a picture of someone else's front door :rolleyes:

Associate
Last week Amazon chucked my parcel over a 7ft+ wall, luckily it wasn't breakable and was fine afterwards, my own fault for not being in I guess.
100% lol
I have been in and they have left stuff at my front door and driven off. They seem to be scared of my dog. I heard her bark and opened the door and the driver had gone

Man of Honour
I've actually had good service from most of the Amazon delivery drivers - I did have one instance I think was Amazon where they accidentally left the item at the wrong house and then realising left a note where they obviously couldn't remember what house they'd left it at and made up a number that seemed likely but didn't actually exist on the street as the numbers didn't follow what would have been an intuitive layout (fortunately my mum had been walking through the neighbourhood and saw where they'd stopped before).

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Hi , the Echo have generated this entire page from a quick Twitter dm.
Now I’m the last person the claim to be a grammar king , perhaps you are the type of person who types every message in perfect queens English , good for you ....not me so sorry for any offence caused.
I was disrespecting the substandard quality journalism. They could have corrected any mistakes from your hastily written twitter dm for their esteemed publication. Reflects poorly on them rather than you.

Back
Top Bottom