The "Top Gear", Season 24/25/26 thread

Soldato
That was alright I though, the banter felt much more natural. I think the big specials as a group will work better than they did the past few seasons, however with only Chris being a real car person - I do wonder what other segments will be like.

Soldato
LADS! LADS! LADS!

YEEEEEAH! YEEEEEAH! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

*some swearing and condescension *

Is that really what passes for 'top bants' these days? 90% of it I just found really irritating. I do like Chris Harris but the other two need to tone it down by at least half.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
That had me laughing all the way through. Very good. That mcguiness is a bit David Brent with his jokes but they all appear very genuine together.

And finally, new material rather than repeated jokes.

Soldato
Better than I thought it'd be, Chris felt like the odd one out and they haven't fully gelled as a team yet. I hope it wasn't just for the 'special' but that they've actually sacked the celeb part off show ran lot better without breaking off for that.

Soldato
Thought I'd give this a chance with the new line-up and it actually had me laughing all the way through. Really good jokes and so much better chemistry. It had more entertainment and jokes in it than the last two series put together. Will be watching the rest of it on the balance of the first.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Yeh you could tell they were nervous, but can you imagine the pressure they would have put themselves under to get it right? I think they did alright for a first show. :)

Back
Top Bottom