Upcoming Concerts

Man of Honour
Can you actually "get into" muse? Thought you just sat around and cried a bit. :p
Nooooooo they have some great rock stompers!

Stockholm Syndrome
Newborn
Reapers

All great guitar hero moments.

Oh and I really went for it during Tom Morello, supporting muse, when he did Killing in the Name. I don’t care what anyone around me thinks. Religious experience for me. Fight the machine!!! :D

Soldato
Morello is a one trick pony and Muse are basically a Radiohead cover band.

Oh yeah I went there. :D

(*no offence intended, music is of course subjective)

Soldato
I was at Bristol for Muse as well and can attest I was a contributor to the flat crowd. I was in the front "pit", it was not a pit, I was able to just chill against the barrier at the back and had a great view, was able to nip off for a **** a number of times with minimal fuss and just kept getting more and more cider, never ever thought I'd be able to do that at prior Muse gigs I've been too. I'd had a long day and CBA with it in the end. Especially when new tracks like Break it to Me and Propaganda are aired over Human (even that is pap).

Muse are a pantomime, I've seen them 5 times now, and each time I've got more and more irritated by it all. I'm done with them and Radiohead live now, the crowds have grown to old to care, or too young to get the older stuff. Also, Killing in the Name prior to Muse going on should have been epic... no one knew the words. Pathetic.

Soldato
Has any of you gig going peeps took an official coach to a gig recently?

It's been years since I have and have been trying to find out if you can leave anything on the coach for the return trip?

I'm sure officially via the website the answer will be no but wondered if anyone had any experience?

Associate
Went to see Bon Jovi at Anfield last night, was good!

Ditto. Them throwing two Beatles covers in at the end was a really nice surprise and showed that they really cared about the audience. They made a big break from their main set-list for one venue.

Managed to get the 'gold circle' tickets, so was pretty close as well.

Great concert, great atmosphere.

PS: him winding up all the blue-noses at the start was amusing as well, and his cheeky look showed he knew exactly what he was doing.

Soldato
Saw Stereophonics at Forest Live at Thetford on Sunday. They're my wife's band really, and I took her to Rize festival last year for her to see them for the first time in 10 years. Sunday was an anniversary present for her, and I've now grown to absolutely love them live.

I knew what was coming from Mr & Mrs Smith - my favourite live song from them - so filmed the drum solo.

Great set. They're now headlining Lattitude due to Snow Patrol pulling out.

Associate
Tomorrow I'm seeing Gojira at Brixton Academy, first time I will see them as the headlining band so will be quite interesting to see what they bring. Heard from people who have seen their shows earlier on this tour that it is supposed to be a great stage show as well

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
I walked passed M-shed when that was going on. Sounded fun :)

One of the best gigs I’ve been to in recent years, and best out of the times I’ve seen them.

Wasn’t sure what the outdoors venue would be like but it worked well, sound was ok.

Need to get some more things booked as been a bit slack lately.

Got Victorious festival end of August, Metronomy in November, need to scour the ticket sites and see who’s on when and where :)

Man of Honour
Just got back to the hotel room from Pink.

That was awesome - absolutely brilliant!! Anyone going to that tomorrow is in for a real treat. 10/10

Also had the most bombastically amazing wtf moment in any show I’ve ever seen.

She catapulted into the air and flew around the stadium like superman!! I’m sure it would look crappy on video but in the stadium it was absolutely amazing (I don’t mean ‘how was it was done’ - it was very obviously all done with obvious wires but she really was rocketing around and somersaulting and all sorts). Everyone was gasping and cheering and going nuts. Unbelievable - I couldn’t stop laughing and cheering. So good :D

Soldato
Got to prague yesterday with the gf for a long weekend found out ed sheeran is playing sunday so thought for a laugh would see if theres tickets left and managed to grab some :D

James bay and zara Larsson supporting

Back
Top Bottom