Show Us Your Motors!

Caporegime

He's already downgraded to an MX5 :(

Best thing about my GTV :D (not a compliment to the GTV)
View attachment Atw8Aav.jpg

Lushious. Honestly I think the Alfa Busso is one of the best sounding engines ever made, and I have given that some real thought.

I may have to pick up a cheap 156 2.5 somewhen and straight pipe it for a laugh. I'm 100% sure the noise will make the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. :p

Soldato
He's already downgraded to an MX5 :(

Lushious. Honestly I think the Alfa Busso is one of the best sounding engines ever made, and I have given that some real thought.

I may have to pick up a cheap 156 2.5 somewhen and straight pipe it for a laugh. I'm 100% sure the noise will make the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. :p
Downgraded in looks, sound, power/gine

Upgraded in pretty much every other area haha

OcUK Staff
Looks bloody nice @Gibbo. I bet it’s a right hoot on the roads up there.

Simply awesome!

I don't believe it is Scotland or you are touring the car washes! :p last time I was up there in June the car was covered in dead bugs in no time at all.

It’s not being washed for weeks believe it or not the camera is kind in person it’s filthy.

Man of Honour
Yeah, they've literally covered the entire alloys in dust :eek:

Mine are ****** :( but then driving them around country roads/tracks doesn't do them much good.

LqQfGDL.png

Quickly ran a hose over them - probably not gonna bother with them though as my plan is to basically maintain the vehicle for another 2-3 years then relegate it to dirty jobs until it fails.

Last edited:

mjt

mjt

Soldato
The amount of dust in the Audi cabin is eye hurting :eek:
What dust? I’ll take a picture of my golf on my way to work tomorrow. I hope you’ll be sitting down :p

I’m not sure I’ve ever cleaned the inside since I had it detailed when I bought it 15 months ago...

Back
Top Bottom