Show Us Your Motors!

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Dust and gloss black interior. Pls ban!
Car is black too - will take a picture this afternoon.
It's covered in watermarks and stains from where I foamed and jet washed it but never got round to actually washing it by hand.

I'm so sorry :(

OcUK Staff
Maybe I need a better monitor it looks spotless other than the brakes look like they've seen some good use.

Brakes are well used, but the wheels is more road grime and dirt as being ceramics they give off little dust, like I say its not had a proper wash for probably a couple of months, with unsettled weather, lots of road trips and stuff its just being rather pointless to wash it when it would simply be dusty and dirty again a day later. Just simply driving it and enjoying it. :)

Soldato
Took a long weekend around North Devon. Some absolutely spectacular roads and scenery, can tell it's a hot spot for car reviews and such! I certainly recognised a few roads from Evo / Pistonheads reviews.

8md3EDLh.jpg
76M7uPqh.jpg
CjiP19Rh.jpg

8md3EDL.jpg

Soldato
Shame it hasn't really been the weather to have the top down.

Managed a fair bit over the 3 days tbh, as long as it's not heavy rain it's quite doable. Anything over ~8c is fine with the blowers on, so it's just judging how often you're going to be sat still when it might suddenly start raining! I certainly use it a lot more than I expected to, so much so it's made me really think twice about going back to a coupe :(.

Man of Honour
Managed a fair bit over the 3 days tbh, as long as it's not heavy rain it's quite doable. Anything over ~8c is fine with the blowers on, so it's just judging how often you're going to be sat still when it might suddenly start raining! I certainly use it a lot more than I expected to, so much so it's made me really think twice about going back to a coupe :(.

Was more about how glorious North Devon (or even Western Somerset) can be with the top down if you get the right weather versus how doable it was heh.

Caporegime
The heated seats in the TT are "melt your ass" hot, so temperature doesn't bother me when it comes to roof down in that, so long as it's not more than a light drizzle then you stay toasty and dry with the wind deflector up. The MX5 got driven in the snow with the roof down (and AD08R tyres, but that's another story!), but it wasn't anywhere near as warm.

Soldato
Tbh I don’t like driving with the heated seats on in any temperature! Feels horrible.

I may have gone a tad lower than that, it’s more the wind that gets you if it’s blustery. Either way I’m surprised how awesome it is, to the point where I keep looking at next cars which are technically a huge step up but stop myself when I think ‘but it has a roof’.

Back
Top Bottom