• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GTX 1080 Ti Mini - Loud?

Associate
These units are not quiet, probably one of the noisiest graphics cards I have ever heard. Do you have the option to return it?

Associate
Its upto you really, depending on how you attach the fans to the radiator. But generally, the fans seem to be set to blow against and through the rad rather than pull through it. In terms of blowing into or out of the case, most seem to have them blowing in at the front, and blowing out at the rear or top.

Last edited:
Soldato
I find it best if possible to put the radiator in the front, and I have a CPU radiator at the back as the GPU always runs hotter than the CPU so fresh air on the GPU radiator is best IMHO. Even better if you can push/pull with a set of identical fans.

Associate
OP
Thanks, ordered a larger case now. I couldn't fit the bloody 1080ti with the PSU as the G12 is too large. Thought I would order a Corsair 750 to find out its got the shortest cables ever......!!!

Associate
OP
Bloody hell the X52 and G12 has made a massive difference! I ordered a larger Thermaltake case so much more room, barely hear that its on!

Back
Top Bottom