*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
What are we thinking the specs will be to run this on Minimum and Maximum?
Depends on resolution. Also no doubt the RT features will kill fps.

Hard to say really, still a little early.

The trailers look so good that in game will look graphically rubbish in comparison imo.

Soldato
What are we thinking the specs will be to run this on Minimum and Maximum?

For maximum, in a 4K 60 target, I'd say nothing short of 2 2080 Ti's, and ofc 16GB Fast Ram, 9900k etc.

Minimum has a lot of lee way. I wouldn't be surprised if something like an RX 570 could do 1080p 60 fps with low/medium settings. If you wanted to go full potato I would imagine it would run even on a Ryzen APU >30fps @ 720-900p.

Soldato
Maybe on consoles. On PC you could always push it back up to E3 level, it's just that, how many people had Titan X in SLI to enable that? Most changes were simply stylistic in nature, and in some trailers you also had video editing to contend with, but overall you got the experience advertised - if you had the hardware to run it.

This is not what a downgraded game looks like!
47720599012_be5ffce6b8_o.png

Associate
Maybe on consoles. On PC you could always push it back up to E3 level, it's just that, how many people had Titan X in SLI to enable that? Most changes were simply stylistic in nature, and in some trailers you also had video editing to contend with, but overall you got the experience advertised - if you had the hardware to run it.

This is not what a downgraded game looks like!
47720599012_be5ffce6b8_o.png
The final version had less particle effects than E3 had, such as smoke blending into fire realistically, radically less detailed skybox, no volumetric cloud except in one small location, vastly lowered LOD at long distance, less complex meshes on buildings and rocks and simplified vegetation and flora. You cannot turn these up to E3 levels. They did not release the RedKit editor or Linux version as promised either.

Soldato
Just my 2 cents, asking for specs at this stage is entirely pointless, whilst we all joke about it needing the biggest card possible. The realistic nature is... They don't even know, they likely have a goal and will polish and optimise to steer towards that, which has likely not been completed yet nor will it until later this year.

Any guesses thrown out here from questions are entirely speculation based upon almost no information.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Well the issue is the availability of higher end GPU's in terms of pricing .

It's all well and good saying a Vega 64 won't cut it at the highest end but the upgrade choice is pretty crap.
Would be surprised if the RTX 3070 won’t offer a decent upgrade path to be honest. It is what I have my eye on and might be the last gpu I get in a while.

Back
Top Bottom