Next gen day one?

Soldato
If the ps5 has a 4k blu ray player build in then I'd probs day one it, as that's one of the only things I keep my Xbox one X for. Selling that and the ps4 pro would take a good chunk out of the initial cost.

Associate
I'll probably end up with both, but I'll only do day one with of them and add the second after 6 months or something. I have so little time to game there's no point doing both immediately otherwise one will simply gather dust initially. Based on console history the PS5 will likely be day one.

Associate
I was day one on ps4 then bought an xbox one followed by an xbox one x.

I might sit this one out, I think I've finally realised that PC gaming is more for me :)

Although, let's see what they're like when they get released or see if the hype train picks me up en route to release, a la PS4 lol :D

Associate
Ill probably day one PS5, i cant see me getting the new Xbox this time around, ill stick with Game Pass PC for Halo and Gears as they are the only Microsoft exclusives i care for.

Associate
I doubt I will day one it but I'm certainly planning on a PS5. I got a PS4 Pro to play the exclusives I want to play, but I've only played two and I'm going to sell it before they flood on to Ebay. I've got plenty of PC games to get through and knowing I'll be able to play all the remaining exclusives on PS5 (and in better quality) makes it a deal for me.

Caporegime
With the ludicrous pricing of GPU's now from Nvidia/AMD, plus the fact i don't play much games now these days, i'm very tempted just to get Project Scarlet along with games pass and call it a day.

you don't need to buy top end or brand new though.

you can buy a 1060 6gb for £120 and game fine on a pc on any game at 1080p.

again 4k is not needed to enjoy gaming. a decent high refresh rate 1080p is more than enough.

people complaining about pc gaming need to get a grip. it's like complaining ferrari charge £600K for a car. nobody is forcing you to have a ferrari.

Soldato
Will get the new Xbox on launch but doubt I will the PS5. Not really used my PS4 Pro that much lately. Saying that I imagine I will get both as I always do.....

Associate
you don't need to buy top end or brand new though.

you can buy a 1060 6gb for £120 and game fine on a pc on any game at 1080p.

again 4k is not needed to enjoy gaming. a decent high refresh rate 1080p is more than enough.

people complaining about pc gaming need to get a grip. it's like complaining ferrari charge £600K for a car. nobody is forcing you to have a ferrari.

Comparing a Ferrari to PC components. What are you smoking man!?

Back
Top Bottom