• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Radeon X800 Pro!

Associate
Just found an old Asus x800PRO TVD in a cupboard I was clearing out -has an Artic Cooler fitted.
Is this worth anything at all or am I just getting all nostalgic!

Soldato
Just found an old Asus x800PRO TVD in a cupboard I was clearing out -has an Artic Cooler fitted.

Just saw sold listing that X800 Pro was sold between £10 to £20 a few months back in March and April 2019. X800 XT was sold for £25 over a week ago.

Soldato
I collect old G/cards, mainly dual gpu cards, and I have a couple of these. Athlon is right that they aren't worth much at all as there are still loads about give it another 10 or so years..

Soldato
How do the Fx55 CPU's sell these days?

They used to be worth more(of course), now about £20-£30 on a good day, more with a motherboard/ram. It'll be worth keeping as it's an FX, once top of the line, processor, the only problem is that they are single core in a sea of duals.

Associate
They used to be worth more(of course), now about £20-£30 on a good day, more with a motherboard/ram. It'll be worth keeping as it's an FX, once top of the line, processor, the only problem is that they are single core in a sea of duals.

I have one up in the Loft, always thought it would be worth more to keep it. Great CPU back in the day.

Permabanned

You can play the original FarCry (which was the game of all games when released) at 1920x1080 just fine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom