** ALL PRAISE GABEN - GLORIOUS PC GAMING RACE MODEL O/ODIN MOUSE PRE-ORDER OPEN **

Associate
The mouse is nice but what is the point of the bungee?

A mouse bungee honestly is one of the best upgrades to my PC I have ever made.
My mouse lead snakes past a bit of equipment and trails over the back of my working top. I don't want wireless. Before when I wanted to bring my mouse forwards it was an annoying lift the lead with my left hand. And quality mice have relatively heavy braided cords and these scrapy drag as you move the mouse. Mouse bungee totally eliminates all that.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Well our German brethren have both the Gloss & Matte models in stock according to their site. Assuming they're on the way to us, I'd hazard a guess and say early next week.

This ^

Although the weather has been terrible and if that is over the English Channel/France then there may be delays. Roads/ports, etc., possibly being closed.

I think that isn't terribly likely but I always think worst case scenario.

We have been shipped enough to fill 90% of current pre-orders. The final 10% should be with us a few days after the majority land. Fingers crossed, all who currently have a pre-order should have their mouse shipped by the end of next week!

Last edited:
Associate
This ^

Although the weather has been terrible and if that is over the English Channel/France then there may be delays. Roads/ports, etc., possibly being closed.

I think that isn't terribly likely but I always think worst case scenario.

We have been shipped enough to fill 90% of current pre-orders. The final 10% should be with us a few days after the majority land. Fingers crossed, all who currently have a pre-order should have their mouse shipped by the end of next week!

How often do you receive updates on when the order has been shipped from Germany, or has arrived in the UK etc?

OcUK Staff
OP
Does that mean the shipment of Model O's arrived too? :D

giphy.gif

Associate
In case anyone want aware glorious have always mentioned this is the first model in their line up. They've been on Twitter hinting at their next model already

At a guess it's imagine it's a 3.0 style. But g wolves are about to release that style with wireless as well. 60g or there abouts

Associate
In case anyone want aware glorious have always mentioned this is the first model in their line up. They've been on Twitter hinting at their next model already

At a guess it's imagine it's a 3.0 style. But g wolves are about to release that style with wireless as well. 60g or there abouts

Yes it would be really nice to have the 3.0/ec1/ec2 style shape with light weight and rgb!!!!

Back
Top Bottom